Bloons Tower Defense 4 (BTD4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Tower Defense 4 (BTD4)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 is fourth game in the Bloons Tower Defense strategy type game from Ninja Kiwi, who is also created Bloons and Hotcorn games. A few words from the creator:

"We're at last proud to present Bloons Tower Defense 4. BTD4 features improved graphics, loads of new and original tower types and tons of upgrades for each tower type. Heaps of tracks, save games, career mode, sandbox mode and apopalypse mode. Bloons Tower Defense 4 will give you almost unlimited replay value. Also included is optional MochiCoins premium content featuring lots of extra tracks and special booster upgrades like double boomerangs, exploding darts, and double cash!"

Good luck and enjoy!!!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

PLAY HERE!

it's not loading on IE and Opera for me. Anybody got idea why? Of all tower defense games I really like this series most so if anyone got clue what could be wrong please help
    anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

It's loading on both IE and Firefox for me. Are you getting an error message?? Is your flash player up to date?

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Comment

Loaded ok for me on IE. Here goes the rest of my week and no more Diablo These are so addictive.

Comment

hm, no error message, just blank flash screen - rest of ninja website loads fine. I really like to play this one Is there an Epic monkey in it too?? Maybe some Super Epic Total Armagedon Monkey or something? :>

edit: ok, I got version 9.something of flash player so I'll update and will see if that helps

edit: updating did nothing...when I click on flash screen with right mouse button I can see "movie not loaded" - is there some super mega huge opening movie that might be loading for hour or something ?
          Last edited by Mindsmasher; 10-27-2009, 00:13:39.

Comment

still not working for me either.

Comment

auuhg!! macabre! Why, oh why it's not working? I wish I could ask this question to authors but on ninjakiwi site in contact zone says:

"Contact Ninja Kiwi
              For any questions or concerns please contact Chris at ninjakiwi dot com."

and nothing more

Comment

I have played this for about 1 hour. It seems they want you to purchase mochi-coins to upgrade some monkeys. So far I have not gotten to levels with supermonkeys or anything that kills effectively. Will try again but afraid to say so far its disappointing.

Comment

I've checked everywhere for an alternate link. But I guess ninjakiwi doesn't want games hosted elsewhere.

I have emailed them about the issue, and if I get a reply, I will post it here. Sorry!!!

Comment

I played quite a bit today and found out you can get the SuperMonkeys and such as you get up in rank without purchasing Mochi-coins. If you lose a round you should keep your rank and all things that became available will still be active.

This one is tough.

Comment

So far, I've reached rank 25. I'm enjoying this one... I've completed track 1 on easy and medium, and tracks 2-4 on easy. It is a bit time consuming.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am enjoying this one again as well. Up to rank 30 but have yet to finish a hard track. The upgrades are so expensive now. You really need your strategy planned out before dropping 10K on an upgrade that may or may not be the best. The final upgrade for SuperMonkey is the SUNGOD and costs 21,000. I have not yet made one yet.

Sandbox mode isn't much fun but I suppose you can use it to test ideas before going out and really spending the money.

Comment

i can't place the upgrade towers
                          eat my dust

Comment

Click on the tower you want to upgrade, and it should give you an option at the bottom to buy an upgrade for it.
                            sigpic

Comment

@1234567 I have to Fullscreen the game (F11 on IE) to see all the options. Hope you figured it out.

I am rank 45 now and have completed all the tracks 1 gold, 3 silver, 2 bronze. Don't have a good strategy for Apocolypse yet.

Edit: A couple of screen shots:

This one is the easy level with lots of sun gods and banana research facilities. The game was lagging really bad by this point. The lights flickered and computer connection was lost so I don't know how long it would have continued but it looked invincible to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	btd4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	1692126

Edit: Took another try at Apocolypse mode with Monkey Apprentices. Made it to round 62.

Click image for larger version

Name:	apocolypse2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1692127

Comment

Working...
                              X