No announcement yet.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 (BTD4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love tower defense games, but this series is one of the few to pull it off perfectly, with the value of pgrades balanced and a well thought out difficulty curve. Its INSANE near the end. Anyone new to bloons td should try the first one as this is quite hard. well done to the creator, and bring on number 5!

Comment

My last achievement was getting the silver on the advanced track (the big horseshoe). Current rank is 50. So far I have not used the glue cannon , monkey ace or the one that goes in the water at all.

One important note: If you register you can buy upgraded frag cannons for 0 coins. That helped A LOT.

Comment

Btd4

I found a rather helpful glitch in BTD4 if anyone wants to see.

There's no real reason why I picked that level, and you don't need any coins. Those coins are only there from a free offer. Upon purchasing a premium upgrade, I realized that they are all completely useless (although if you want you can get them for free.)

As a last note, you need to be able to save your game to actually make money from this. Saving tons of money on towers is just a bonus for Apocalypse mode.
        Last edited by 153153; 12-03-2009, 02:08:02. Reason: Image resizing

Comment

I don't see the glitch. How did you get nearly 2 million after playing 1 round and saving the game?

Comment

I suppose I can post it if you really want. It's funny, really, to see a sun god shooting darts instead of balls of light. To test it for yourself, I recommend starting a new game. Then, place two regular dart monkeys by the path on any level. Start the round, and wait for it to finish. Then, you'll have enough money and you can now save the game.

Last edited by RBS; 12-03-2009, 02:28:50. Reason: add spoiler tags

Comment

way to save Player made tracks?

Quick question here,, i know how to play btd4 offline i have saved it to my hard drive so that i can play whenever i want even if im offline,, but when i try to save the editor player tracks to my hard drive it doesn't save im using firefox and i have had no problems saving other games to my hard drive but i cant save the editor player tracks,, not even the ones i have created. anyone got any advice?
              Last edited by EaterofWorlds; 02-25-2010, 19:21:21.

Comment

btd4 not loading

Hey all, I've been trying to play BTD4, from the ninjakiwi site, on my laptop but I only get the ninjakiwi logo and it freezes...nothing. tried the mochigames site and get the game up but no towers present and cannot click anything. tried other btd games...they work but don't finish right...they just stop no option to choose next track nor continue on in freeplay. This is a recent snag, as I did break down and get some mochicoins...and had been playing the premium tracks on my desktop, but facing snags with the laptop...any suggestions to get it working on this laptop? using XP with IE8 & Adobe Flash 10

Comment

to GamersHood Forums eshaver.

I would do the following as first step:

Go to http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html which will check your version of Flash Player.
                  The latest version is 10.0.45.2.
                  If you have a lower version, update it, and restart your pc.

If you have the latest version, you could follow the instructions on that page to reinstall the Flash Player, and see if it helps.

Comment

Been running this in background. It is actually faster now than it was. Levels past 100 are taking about 10-15 minutes each.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bloons4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	1692542

Edit: I stopped at 108. Just taking too long to finish a level. Maybe when I get a supercomputer I will set it up again and see how long I can last.
                    Last edited by RBS; 07-09-2010, 17:04:45. Reason: got boring

Comment

Working...
                    X