No announcement yet.

True Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i couldn't use the case before i got to the museum, but you dont need it before then anyway! combine the the wooden case with the chisel.

Comment

how do you cross the street

Comment

Originally posted by daky
        uuum.. people.. i know it's stupid but i can't register. i went to the main page and opened complete the register but i can't find where to cilck to register.. if you know what i mean?? please help
        helloooo.. please? praty please? help

Comment

can someone help everytime i try to cross the street it brings me to a overhead look

Comment

Originally posted by aphrodity
            can someone help everytime i try to cross the street it brings me to a overhead look
            use the stop sign in your inventory. then u can walk over the street

Comment

hello seriously cam someone help

thanks
              Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:35:15. Reason: merged posts

Comment

anyone know how to get the papyrus?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlanky
                  im up to that bit too, i have used the chisel on the parrot and it flys away when you leave, but the rast dude is still watching me, cant do anything else, anyone any further??
                  You have to click on the lacta on top of the fish tank first then whilst you and him talk take the whistle! x

In the store room i couldnt see the big bolt??
                  And i cant get the can i blue flea spray even though i am right up close against it! x

dw got it lol but stil i dnt no about the bolt x
                  Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:35:26. Reason: merged posts
                  мαувє ωє'яє ρєяfє?тℓу иσт мєαит тσ вє...σя мσяє αℓιкє тнє ωє'яє ωιℓℓιиg тσ ѕєє!

Comment

i am in the elevator, in front of a panel.. how can i open it?? in the walkthrough, it says it can be opened with "keys", what keys???

Comment

Heeeellp How do i get the whistle and can af flea stiff lol Hellp
                      Cilit Bang Techo Remix! WooHoo

Comment

Originally posted by deniz
                        i am in the elevator, in front of a panel.. how can i open it?? in the walkthrough, it says it can be opened with "keys", what keys???
                        When you was in the apartment did you pick up the housekeys??

where is the choco bar? I watched the advert on the tv but i still cant find it x
                        Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:35:37. Reason: merged posts

Comment

no where r they??

Comment

Originally posted by Babie-Rose
                            When you was in the apartment did you pick up the housekeys??
                            Yes You Have To
                            Cilit Bang Techo Remix! WooHoo

Comment

dw found it lol x

Comment

found them, thnx

Comment

Working...
                                X