This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems With Activating Your Account

To become active you have to confirm your email address. Check the email account you used to register and follow the instructions in the activation email that GamersHood Forums sent to you. If you do not see it in your inbox check the spam folder. It's possible that your email provider doesn't recognize forum emails as being legitimate.

If you have not received your activation email or have any problems with activating your account, please post in this thread and describe the problem as detailed as possible. Please note that your post will remain invisible until moderation approves it.

The moderation team will help you with activating your account as quickly as they can.

We hope that we can officially welcome you to the forums soon.

~ Moderation Team and Admin.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

I would like to be able to post.

Comment

Never received activation email.

When I first signed up, the activation email never showed up in either the inbox or junk mail. Also, I'm having trouble adding an avatar to my PlayfulKitteh personna. Please send help!

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dpal View Post
        I would like to be able to post.
        ShiningStar took care of your issue. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Originally posted by Playful Kitty View Post
        When I first signed up, the activation email never showed up in either the inbox or junk mail. Also, I'm having trouble adding an avatar to my PlayfulKitteh personna. Please send help!

Thank you.
        You should have full access to your account now. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

And to both of you - here's an official to Gamershood!

Comment

didnt recieve email

I did not recieve an email in either my inbox or spam folder. I would like to be able to post comments, thank you.

Comment

From checking your account, it seems that in the meantime you've been able to confirm your email, and are now able to post
            Let me know if there are still any problems, thank you

to GamersHood Forums!

Comment

no email

i have not received my activation email i have checked all folders

Comment

you should be able to post now If you have any problems please let us know!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

im stuck

i am getting so mad because i cannot post! i changed my password already and nothing ever happened! ugh i need help!!

Comment

cant post

i got an email and everything but it still doesnt work! i cant post! and it even sent me a change password email so i went along with it and did all that but it didnt do anything at all! i need help!

Comment

Hiya, to GamersHood Forums
                      You should be able to post now.

Comment

No Activation Email

I have not received and activation email to my email I registered with (it's been over a day) and it's not in my spam folder either.

Comment

to GamersHood Forums kobraking!
                          Your account has been approved manually now

Comment

Hello, im activation email never arrived, I checked the spam and it wasnt there either

Comment

to the forums lvtrainer45, your account has been confirmed manually now

Comment

Working...
                              X