Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickman sam 1 2 3 and 4

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Stickman-Sam-4.html
    for poeple who like stickman and shooting play the first one then the second one and the n the third and fourth

i havent beat the third one jet lol
    i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

how do i get the codes to play the game..???

Comment

werid

i posted somtin last night now its not here

Comment

Yes, the thread is here for discussing about the game and not for counting the posts ;-)

Comment

Cannot do level 4 "wheres bob" keep running out of time and i just run the whole way is there any tricks to buy more time? i'm on easy!!!! managed 1 2 and 3 easy!
          MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

u dont gotta kill the ppl only for bonus pts. i think

Comment

im stuck on 1 lvl on chapter 3

on the 3rd stickman sam(i mean not chapter)well theres the lvl were u gotta dodge the rockets from the helicopter airplane wtvr the lvl after that all i see is a dead and and the other way only has an invisible barrier type thing can u help me with that i think its the4th or 5th lvl do i gotta jump on somethin and climb up the wall that makes the dead end or a secret passage or trapdoor plz help im soo stumped
              Last edited by Eternal Becky; 07-20-2006, 02:13:52. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Please use the edit button on the bottom right corner to change your post or to add contents instead of answering your own posts. Thank you.

Comment

oh ok srry

do u know how 2 get past the lvl after the lvl were u gotta dodge the rockets?

Comment

mistery? wat is ur avatar supposed 2 be anyways?

do u know ???

Comment

It is a flying orb from one of my games.
                      Once again: please edit your posts instead of answering yourself.

Comment

ha i knew people would like these games and they have a sort of humer eh.well i cant beat part 3 what the "cheese"
                        i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

Comment

you have to go in the elevator to the basement climb up the ladder shuffle across and find the warehouse key to get the cheese out of it then just blow up the controlers and go to level b4 on the elevator to get out
                          MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

excuse me...when i try to play the game, the screens asking me for a level code, could someone help please,

Comment

You mean after the game has loaded? This didn't happen to me, just checked it. I only had to click play and select the difficulty I wanted.

Comment

Working...
                              X