Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

what crazy funny wierd happy or bad dreams have you had

i had a dream last week dream were i am running from this hobo guy with a knife in an alley then i reach a dead end and he stabs me in the chest then i woke up and my chest! it turns out i was laying frontwards on one of those little green army men
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-08-2006, 16:29:02.

Lol!

Comment

Gnome Attack!

Well my weirdest dream was when I was little... Umm about 5 or 6.. It was night time and (in the corner of my room is this little shelf) my mom came and tucked me in and sayed goodnight to me then she left and I was lieing down on my bed and all of a sudden the shelf starts to shake! and I freaking out thinking in my head "What the **** is that?" and I screamed for my mom so she comes in and the shelf stops and I told her about it and she said nothing was wrong so she leaves and it starts shaking again! And im like "Ahh!" then it stops... And all of a sudden a gnome pops out with a knife!
      So it's chasing me around the room and im screaming so my mom comes back and sits down on the bed and (You know how dogs curl up and sleep on there arms with there paws facing forward?) all of a sudden the gnome drops the knife and goes to sleep like a dog on my moms lap and im like.. " What the ****?" and I ask her what that is and she was like "Oh thats just the gnome we bought last week" So there you have it my weirdest dream...
      Last edited by Heartofthedark; 08-08-2008, 01:09:55.

Comment

ok that was wierd i am now scared of gnome LOL

Comment

I have deja vu all the time, I can see into the future though my dreams sometimes, and usaully about a couple days, weeks, months or even years (this has happened before, trust me) later, I'm in the same scene. I think its cool, but it also questions Are our future laid out for us?
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

I get that it is sooooooooooooooo freaky

A Little Ferret Thief
            OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
            Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
            OHOHOH!! Check it out:
            My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
            Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow59
              I have deja vu all the time, I can see into the future though my dreams sometimes, and usaully about a couple days, weeks, months or even years (this has happened before, trust me) later, I'm in the same scene. I think its cool, but it also questions Are our future laid out for us?

Hmmmmmmmm akward.....
              Last edited by Heartofthedark; 08-08-2008, 01:10:22.

Comment

I don't ever remember any of my dreams so the only thing i could tell you is the craxy things i've thought up before i fall asllep at night

A Little Ferret Thief
                OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Go for it..
                  Last edited by Heartofthedark; 08-08-2008, 01:10:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow59
                    OMFG,thats so scary,the same thing happen wid me.
                    One major example,if of an accident i had wid a friend of mine.
                    I had the same dream except that i couldnt see my friends face!!!
                    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

i had a dream the other night that i was at the doctor on an operating table, they had those things on my eyelids so i couldn't shut my eyes, there were about 5 doctors and they were holding me down while they cut my eyes out with razor blades... it really sucked, especially cuz i couldn't shut my eyes.
                      http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                      http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Well, one time I was on the ledge of a really tall building, I was walking along the side until I fell, rushing down, I was just about to hit the ground when I woke up so fast, it felt like my heart just popped outta my chest
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

I Hate Those!!!
                          http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                          http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

They're kinda cool actually, but just that sudden rush to wake up I hate

Comment

If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Working...
                              X