Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Dreams

... what a pity I would of course have been in the audience proudly listening to my friend da RBS

@otakette
    I can actually understand the elephant thing if it was Crimsons Horton Your dream are real funny!

STILL struddling

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

i have really weird drems
    I am and will always be a timetraveler

someguy

I had a dream that zombies took over the earth, and when I went on Gamershood, there were only about 100 of the active members left. It was a depressing story.
    Then Clank came to my house and helped kill the Z's in my neighborhood. Weird.

Lately I've had some very bad dreams and nightmares!! Not exactly sure why, but it's been happening for about 2 weeks. Been right along with my insomnia. Last night's dream had my mom getting killed, and then someone (all I could see was a straw hat () and his hands had his hands around my neck and was strangling me. I couldn't yell for help, as I had no air. I woke up feeling horrible and scared. It took everything in me not to call my mom just to make sure she was okay. (Would have been 3:30 a.m. there. ) But I did give in and check to make sure my windows and door were locked and secure. Then I had to watch late night t.v. for an hour before I could fall back asleep. THEN, I had ANOTHER nightmare where I was dating a killer, and then when I found out what he was, I broke up with him, but he came after me trying to kill me. I remember him shooting at the building I was in, and there were holes all over the wall from his bullets. The holes were about 3 inches in diameter. And he kept searching for me, and I kept running away. Man, rough night for me.

Oh, and nope. I haven't been watching scary/violent movies, playing violent games, or reading violent books.

Quote Originally Posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    Lately I've had some very bad dreams and nightmares!! Not exactly sure why, but it's been happening for about 2 weeks. Been right along with my insomnia. Last night's dream had my mom getting killed

and then someone (all I could see was a straw hat () and his hands had his hands around my neck and was strangling me.

I couldn't yell for help, as I had no air. I woke up feeling horrible and scared. It took everything in me not to call my mom just to make sure she was okay. (Would have been 3:30 a.m. there. )
    True! I never got no call

But I did give in and check to make sure my windows and door were locked and secure. Then I had to watch late night t.v. for an hour before I could fall back asleep. THEN, I had ANOTHER nightmare where I was dating a killer, and then when I found out what he was, I broke up with him, but he came after me trying to kill me. I remember him shooting at the building I was in, and there were holes all over the wall from his bullets. The holes were about 3 inches in diameter. And he kept searching for me, and I kept running away.
    Man, rough night for me.

Oh, and nope. I haven't been watching scary/violent movies, playing violent games, or reading violent books.
    Aww... my poor baby Yup, it was a very rough night for you and I am sure it is all your bosses fault I am so gonna ask Becky ta pay him a nice wolfy visit *Hugs sweet kitten daughter very much *

STILL struddling

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

I've basically given up on dreams.

Last night, however, I had a dream i couldn't get my car keys out of my pocket. I woke up before I did too. So frustrating

Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.

I had a dream about being on a endless mountain...I was SOOOOOOO afraid,that
    I slipped and fell from the Mountian and landed in some water.
    I woke up....
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!