• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those kind of dreams or boring to listen to
    http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

For some them r boring,but some like it too.
      People in love like to hear it,but nyways.
      I dream like so many dreams everyday its hard to keep track.
      And have u ever noticed that we forget more and more about our dreams until they r just nothing.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

yay

one dream my brother had was where he fell in love with a fairy

A Little Ferret Thief
        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

lol,,,uh i mean cool.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Okay... I had a weird one

I had a dream last night that I had hairy hobbit feet. I also rember that it did not upset me too much either. Instead I thought to myself that "Oh well" I'll jest have to keep shaving them and wear shoes that hide them! ...I dunno why I was so okay with that! lol
            Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
            Looney GHer!

Comment

lol,heh.^^^^^^^^^
              I dream a lot about people not liking me,or making fun of me.
              And also about failing in tests and stuff.
              Do ny of u people dream things like these too?

Comment

^ speaking rich?? lol

last night i had this dream we were all walking...somewhere... there was a pool i went the the bathroom and some people started laughing at me saying that i was period--y? and i wasnt so it was like ***. so i went and i got my nails done and some cute guy paid for me.

? my dreams suck
                "Crack is whack" Whitney Houston =P
                It's not your space.

(you have to log in to see it.. i think.. i dont know what i did wrong. its not on private..)

Comment

Just last night, I felt like I slipped and I got one of those sudden rushes like I said
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

the Touched.

This was my dream. I'm still editing it. And i just want to see how you guys like it. I'll post the thing in soon. please wait.

My dream will come in chapters. And in after each chapter, you guys can rate it. give me some comments on it. I don't kno how this will work. But i hope it will.
                    every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

so when are you going to post a chapter
                      i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

Comment

about now.....
                        every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

I am waiting........................................... .............

Comment

Are you black or white?

She?s suddenly in Her basement, Her relatives and family are all gathered together talking and having fun. A person that She thinks is Her grandma begins to write something down on the ping-pong table with chalk in Chinese. She hasn?t always been good at translating Chinese to English, but for some reason, now she could read it. Translated it said that there is an evil spreading that one Touch will contaminate the other. Nobody can talk about it?. Right after She read it, the inscription was reversed. And when everybody does read it, it talks about happy things. Because of the relatives, She and her cousins sleep with Her grandma. It?s late, and She suddenly wakes up. Her grandma seems to be walking around. Going in and out of the room. Her grandma asks, are you black or white? Thinking that black is such a cool color She answers black. Why? Her grandma?s expression changes. Suddenly Her grandma grabs Her by the arms, She feels a weird sensation.A heavy weight over her head, Her strength and will draining...As if drowning, everything begins to grow darker, until She manages to whisper out, white white?. thinking that maybe it will save her. Knowing that it WILL. Her grandma lets go abruptly, as if the word itself was poison. Then her face seemed to just...fade of the Dark aura that was just there a second ago. And she went back to sleep. She wasn't sure, because Her memory was hazy, and still could not think.

Comment

ok...so it's a bit lame...the reason why i do alot of i thinks...is because it's hard to remember the details like 10 hours after you had the dream. my title for the chapter is also stupid. i kno chapters are suppose to like explain something...but not mine really. sorry.

oh yea, i capitalized the Her and She's because I'm not really doing any names. It just means it's the main character i'm talking about right now....

Comment

Wowwwwwwwwwwww,so uh and u dream that?
                                Cooooool

Comment

Working...
                                X