No announcement yet.

Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx, yea i dreamed that....but still...that's just the beginning. so i'm not done yet.
    every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

There is an evil spreading that one Touch will contaminate the other.

Its a cool line.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

lol. well...it's what i can remember. the next chapter is not until tomorrow. i'm taking it slow.....
        every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

K,chill.
          Maybe ill write out a dream of mine too.
          Well bye,ima go soon.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

you dream that wow all i dream is a crookes wirld and every one is anoying in my dream.

arent wee supos to rate it
            i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

Comment

lol.
              you can rate it if you want to.

Comment

oh curse my spelling im still sleepy well i give it a 8/10
                i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

Comment

Yeah I had one of those a couple of nights ago too, I was for some reason touching a hot pan so I woke up and I hated it cuz i wanted to sleep but it was really hot in my room so i had a hard time getting to sleep (especially with my sister next to me, it was on holiday)..
                  Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

I dreamt that i got injured to save my sister,in a car accident

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova
                      I dreamt that i got injured to save my sister,in a car accident
                      Spooky....
                      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

yeah, me too

Comment

Lately I've been dreaming really scary, I hope dreams DON'T come true! First i dreamt that my grandma died and a couple of days later i dreamt that my sister died ...

I also remember a dream when I was really young, have no idea what age but nvm
                          We were informed that at twelve o'clock exactly there would be flying a ghost trough the room (don't ask why!). So my sister and brother got under the couch and my parents and grandparents had already got into the car and drove away but I had no idea where I could hide, tried every place, at twelve o'clock i found a spot and was crawling there just when the ghost got trough the room, i was sreaming: Aah heelp and screamed the names of my brother nd sister, later my mother told me I was r?ally screaming it and the weird thing was that i was afraid of the gohst but also had seen it was hanging on a rope attached to the ceiling, but it did go through walls yeah i know weird

Comment

Run from the Touch or be Touched

She is back in the basement somehow. Nobody is sleeping. Yet. They all talk and enjoy the party. She watches Her grandma, who She knows is...infected...or rather Touched. She doesn't kno where Her grandma got it from, but either way...Her grandma was "evil". Her grandma acts normal and reaches out...Touching one of Her relatives. One by one in a chain reaction, they all touch each other. A second for each. All getting the same Dark expression. She takes one of Her friends. She isn't sure the person is Her friend, but..there was no time to lose. And this friend had also read the inscription talking about the Touched with Her. They both ran for it. Up the stairs, behind them trail the Touched. Behind the door to the basement pops out another one of the relatives. With the same Dark aura. This is not right. The relative jumps out runs after Her and Her friend. They run into the kitchen. The kitchen is not right. Not Her home kitchen. Her mother?s friend?s kitchen. Whatever...I must be dreaming, none of this makes sense. She is getting tired, as well as the friend. They are trapped, with only a counter standing between them and one of the Touched. She doesn't care, and runs out to the garage. The garage is different. She doesn?t recognize it. She quickly closes the door and locks it. Then remembers that FRIEND. Who is still in there. But She can?t do anything. Even if She wanted to She couldn't, this was the matter of survival and because Her friend never decided to run, She must have already been...cursed. The weird relatives are still there. And She knows that if they catch her, She is dead. She will be turned into Them. She thinks all of this while hurriedly putting on shoes. The shoes were blue and pointy at the end. She couldn?t run in these. No way. She takes a Slip on. Then thinking, it might rain and takes boots. She runs out and finds herself in a parking lot, as if it all made sense, She remembers that the family car was parked somewhere over there. And She was running in the wrong direction. Why wasn?t Her legs working? Why wasn?t Her legs running where She wanted them to? Then sees some classmates of Hers. Tho She is only in 6th grade. The kids are driving. It didn?t make sense, but She knew She had no time. The kids were the most unpopular ones, and they asked if She wanted to join them on a road trip. Not caring, She went in. They drove, and then She finds Herself in a room...............

Comment

sorry....i kno it's alot. and sorry for not getting the chapter in on time. It's just that i went to a friend's house, and...yea. busy.

hope you enjoy this one!

Comment

cooool,oh yea.
                                And i liked the first part too.

Comment

Working...
                                X