X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth Hunter

Play game:

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1688

Sneak around, snap some necks, plant some C4, do whatever it takes to survive and complete an assigned mission

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

No-one here yet??

Comment

I need help now, i've made it to the level where there are no guards but there is 1 movable box, you have 1 C4 explosive but 2 doors to get through.
      HELP ME!!!

NVM, Got it now
      Last edited by Sexiidimps; 07-21-2006, 12:05:09. Reason: figured it out, D'OH

Comment

i'm here! think i need something on my comp, cos some images are missing, as if not everythings showing

i'm up to the one where he looks to one side every know and then - bit baffled tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by fairy
          i'm here! think i need something on my comp, cos some images are missing, as if not everythings showing

i'm up to the one where he looks to one side every know and then - bit baffled tbh!
          What else is on the screen, how many guards? and how many rooms?
          Have you been through the long grass and killed 4 guards yet?
          Last edited by Sexiidimps; 07-21-2006, 12:13:12. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

i think i'm still in training *embarrassed*

the one where the crate is by the first door (don't think i can do anything with it though), and the guard is by the exit, completely blocking my bath

Comment

i think i'm still in training *embarrassed*

the one where the crate is by the first door (don't think i can do anything with it though), and the guard is by the exit, completely blocking my bath
              Aww pet, don't be embarrassed, i do things like that all the time
              Anyhow, have you got any C4? maybe you could use that to blow up the guard or move the box!?

Comment

lol!

no c4, i can pat the air vent thingy and the guard comes, i'll see if i can gt round him then

Comment

Yeah, cause i need help now.
                  I'm NOT allowed to kill the guards on this one and i have no C4 either, what do i do?? i can't get them without them seeing me

Comment

just figured out, i'm not in training no more - i'm on the second mission of the second...mission - make sense? still trying to get round him

Comment

I'm on level 11 or 12 so i'm gonna take a break for lunch and wait for you catch me up, then we can go through the levels together to help each other out
                      I won't be long and good luck

Comment

yay, done it, had to snap his neck - ya know there's hint's in the game, if you go to the menu, helped me out alot!!

i'll see if i can catch up then!
                        Last edited by fairy; 07-21-2006, 12:55:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexiidimps
                          Yeah, cause i need help now.
                          I'm NOT allowed to kill the guards on this one and i have no C4 either, what do i do?? i can't get them without them seeing me
                          I need help on that one too
                          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

hmm, not up to there yet. i'm on the one with 4 guards, there doesn't seem to be a way past...sure there is, just can't find it!! themepark, please help!

Comment

hmm, not up to there yet. i'm on the one with 4 guards, there doesn't seem to be a way past...sure there is, just can't find it!! themepark, please help!
                              Is it the one with the high grass in it?
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Working...
                              X