Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back, Lovely!!

Comment

Welcome back cuz, alot of new members but alot have also left our planet. so you might miss a few people who dont come around much.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah, I see o: Hey everyone haha, glad to be back :3
        GH Family (possibly the coolest )
        Brother: ~GH Dog~
        Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
        (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
        Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

Welcome back! And I can say the exact same thing. I'm lucky to be on once a month anymore.... (But, then again, I don't have my own internet connection anymore....)
          READ
          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
          It'll SHOCK you!
          Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Awh, eaz, that sucks. I don't have my own computer anymore...as a result I lost ever book and poem I ever worked on. Well...not lost, they're on the hard drive still, but I don't have a way currently to get it all off. :/
            GH Family (possibly the coolest )
            Brother: ~GH Dog~
            Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
            (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
            Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

Been away for v sad hols and site has completely changed? are we having a make-over?

Comment

Oh eM Geeee it's been so long!

I haven't been here in over two years! Life changed a bit, and I stopped coming around. Under normal circumstances, I would have at least lurked to play a few games, but I didn't even do that very much. Have to admit, I missed this place -- games, people, everything.

So many changes... I must go explore!

Hi (again), all!
                "Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!"

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you that there’s wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it?

Comment

back SunFlower!
                  Great to see you again, have fun playing and chatting!

Comment

Welcome back nd nice to meet you
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! Now, let's hope I can stick around a little longer than last time.
                      "Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!"

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you that there’s wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it?

Comment

Well, if you disappear, then make sure you buckle up, or I'm going to suck you out of your car (see your signature)

Comment

It has been a long.. long... looooong time....

Hehe This place has changed a lot! It has been about two? three years since I have been on here... I thought i would just pop back and say hi.. so umm yea... Hiii...

I wonder if any of the old people are on here...
                          sigpic
                          My Anime List -http://myanimelist.net/animelist/roggor
                          My Manga List -http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/roggor
                          Xbox Gamertag - MunkyManJr

Comment

LOL, Hey Roggor!!! Some of us "old" people are still here. LOL Mistery is still around, Adventure, and a few others from back then... But I'm not sure who else you might remember. Anyway, welcome back!!

Comment

OMG! I remember them two! and you aswel! haha!
                              sigpic
                              My Anime List -http://myanimelist.net/animelist/roggor
                              My Manga List -http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/roggor
                              Xbox Gamertag - MunkyManJr

Comment

A tiny 4 months too late, but welcome back, Roggor!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X