No announcement yet.

It's been a long time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daisfunky Logging in again to say HELLO and catch up!

Hellllooooo everyone!!!! Just a little update on me - You all know I got married and had a baby boy (Ryan), well since then - I had ......wait for it....................ANOTHER baby boy! Yes, I have TWO little boys (17 months apart) they are 2years and 10 months. It is incredibly time consuming. So for a long while I was like "what is freetime? Who am I?" lol

But just resurfacing again and soooooo excited to try out some new games. Which ones are hot right now or the past year? I love room escapes, point n clicks and the riddle games....

Love to you !!!

Daisfunky xxxxxx
    ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

Congrats for being a proud mom of another cute baby boy.
      I know all about the time comsuming part and the exhausting nights of almost no sleep. But those won't last forever and you gain more time for yourself when they grow older. Apart from that I always thought it was all worth it and more.

I've not been into gaming lately, but I enjoyed MissTerry riddle very much and the Roomz Eclipse.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Adventure!! *hugs*

Good to see you again! Thanks for the reccommendations! I'll check them out now...

Yeah kids are crazy demanding. lol Now they are in a proper routine and nap together so Naptime is now Gamershood time!! Yeah!!! lol
        ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

I just stopped by and found it's changed a lot here

I changed my user-title, coz I'm not a moderater any more, hehe
          I may come here sometime, then I'll say Hi here or somewhere else. Bye for now.

Comment

OMG, dear lili!!
            I feel so sorry I didn't spotted your post until now.
            But I am very glad you stopped by and hope you will do this more often. *Feelers and wings crossed*
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i missed GH so much!!

I think it has been 5-6 years. Ive been visiting once in a while but just to check new games and stuff. ahh the good old days just comes back to me)
              never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Ok, this time I swear it

I know I'm not new. But I might as well be... After two years of being gone, I swear to be more active on this forum. I love the idea of free games online, and I love this site!
                sigpic

Comment

I concur with you!

Welcome back.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Haha. Welcome back my friend. I hope you don't disappear for another 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                      I concur with you!

Welcome back.
                      Thank you very much! I'm thinking about updating my profile, as I made it when I was younger and a lot has changed since than.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                      Haha. Welcome back my friend. I hope you don't disappear for another 2 years.
                      Yeah, I'm gonna try to stay. I just keep forgetting this lovely site.
                      Last edited by Strongbull; 04-14-2012, 07:37:39.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well then!

I hope I'm allowed to do this XD
                        Hello people of Gamershood! I guess it's been a long time since I logged in.
                        I noticed my browser had recent-ish history of this website--my brother's doing--and got curious!
                        Anyways, I joined here in 2007, I was merely 8 years old. My last post was when I was 10, and here I am now, a young lady of 13 and a blooming artist! (I did some drawings before but...they were...what can I say? They were sucky. From what I know none were posted here. Or anywhere.)
                        I don't know if anyone remembers me at all, I'm not quite sure how active I used to be (apparently quite, I don't remember a lot of the posts I made here!).
                        So yes. If anyone does, then hello! I've changed quite a bit! All grown-uppy now!
                        So I hope I can get back to these forums, that could be a nice thing.

...So what now?
                        Last edited by Yvonne; 05-27-2012, 10:43:18. Reason: Deleted some personal information :D
                        Greetings.

Comment

Back Stargazer
                          I am not sure if we met so it is nice to meet you. I was very new to the forums when you last posted and I was more busy with escaping then with the forum games
                          I hope to see you around and wish you a great time here on the GamersHood forums
                          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X