Path Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path Maker

Path Maker is a great platform/puzzle game where you need to collect gold in order to buy blocks and other things what can help you to finish the levels..

Play Path Maker

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Help on level 12 title "Me"?

It doesn't seem to let you jump over and I can't figure any other way to do it.

Comment

I'm stuck the same place

Comment

I can't master the jump needed on level 10 to get to the first piece of gold. My arc always takes me into the red spikes.

Comment

Number 10 jump is just technique. You have to be careful how you jump.

Anybody get past 12?!

Man I wish they would check for these kinds of problems when they make games I get so addicted and then it's like, oh but sorry no more for you!

Comment

same here! i feel dumb but i can't get passed 12
            ain't no big decision, you know what to do, la question c'est voulez-vous?

Comment

Can't get past 3

Comment

Finally got to level 12 and I agree it looks impossible. I can only make one jump to the left and that leads nowhere. Unfortunately Lauten's website and forum is overrum with flamers and offers no help.

@ leapfrog. On 3 you need to make that big gap jump to get gold. Then you start using a move you will use a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
                  Finally got to level 12 and I agree it looks impossible. I can only make one jump to the left and that leads nowhere. Unfortunately Lauten's website and forum is overrum with flamers and offers no help.
                  I came to the same conclusion. If jumping to the right is impossible, this level is not possible. Tried at least 100 times now. Must be an error. It can't be me, lol.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

they fixed it! now if you go to level 12 u'll see the first row of blocks on the right has been removed so you can get there now yeyyyyyy! now i have a problem with 30...
                    Last edited by isabelle_skper; 12-13-2009, 23:53:52.

Comment

30 is a pain!!!
                      Last edited by RBS; 12-22-2009, 13:51:56. Reason: cleaned up

Comment

totally!!!!! i've tried it like a billion times

Comment

Originally posted by isabelle_skper View Post
                          they fixed it! now if you go to level 12 u'll see the first row of blocks on the right has been removed so you can get there now yeyyyyyy! now i have a problem with 30...
                          Yay!! I almost forgot about this game. Lets see how far I can get now.
                          Thank you for letting us know the bug was fixed!

Edit: I had to start all over, and I am not 100 percent sure, but I think some levels were simplified.
                          Last edited by Adventure; 12-22-2009, 12:07:37.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X