Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Thief

  1. #1
    Administrator GamersHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    4,851

    Default Thief


  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy weae

    i'm stuck. i got the silver and gold keys, blue package, diskette, beer can, mug of water, bowl, handphone, brick, dagger, screwdriver, feather thing, rope thing, mag, net and hammer. im stuck now

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy

    ok now game over cause i launched the rocket.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unhappy

    how do i join the gas tube with the bottle? i cant join it!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Talking my 1st participation

    How can I find the flashlight?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile 2nd participation

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i'm stuck. i got the silver and gold keys, blue package, diskette, beer can, mug of water, bowl, handphone, brick, dagger, screwdriver, feather thing, rope thing, mag, net and hammer. im stuck now

    Where you found the handphone? I found the **** magazine in the sofa and the school scissors in the 3rd drawer on the study desk.

  7. #7
    Profi
    Guest

    Default The smallest key

    I escaped with 4.438.965.26 $ worth of goods, so I'm The Titan Of Thieves [says the autor], but I did't find the smallest key [16.44 $]. I think it doesn't exist.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Where you found the handphone? I found the **** magazine in the sofa and the school scissors in the 3rd drawer on the study desk.

    How do u open the 3rd draw?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default

    Search the Desk 3 times. The game itself gives you all the hints

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Profi
    I escaped with 4.438.965.26 $ worth of goods, so I'm The Titan Of Thieves [says the autor], but I did't find the smallest key [16.44 $]. I think it doesn't exist.
    It was introduced last month in Japan and attracted it explosively.

    However, nobody can find remainder 16 dollars.


    I am very annoyeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Thief Escape
    By wolf in forum Escape The Room Games
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 22:27:44
  2. Art Thief
    By OneBun in forum Arcade/Action
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:05:37
  3. Recapture From Great Thief Gold (aka Punikin Escape)
    By Mistery in forum Escape The Room Games
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 23:16:10
  4. The Thief 2 - Prison
    By mezone in forum Escape The Room Games
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 18:30:57
  5. Thief Grow Game
    By Mistery in forum Arcade/Action
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 18:56:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •