Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcuz

Default Arcuz

(adventure game)

Calling all young explorers: who will be the savior of monster-infested Arcuz??

WASD or arrow keys = Move
    J = Attack/Talk
    K = Jump
    I, L = Use Shown Skills
    1-3 = Use Shown Items

Play Here or here

Lvl. 7 Wolves are hard to kill...esp. the one on Slent Hill

Default Crazy Slime

Up to level 15 so killing wolves is pie, but the crazy never-dying purple slime...how the heck do you kill it?!?

For anyone looking for the alchemist trick, two small health potions make a medium, etc. and one health and one mana of the same size make a rejuvenation potion. Have had some bad luck with trying to combine medium sized crystals though...

I'm up to level 27 and just beat rest valley. Here are a couple hints I've found
    1. After testing all the element I think lightning is the best. When your getting swarmed a bolt will stun all enemies around you allowing you to retreat or attack back. Its close fire and poison are allow very useful
    2. If you didnt notice the potion lady also sells every type of crystal and stone but its random every time you enter town. Also you can buy a crystal then exit out of the store and re-enter and it will be buyable again so you can stockpile crystals instead of trying to find them.

love this game

right now playing capter 3
    but composing does not really work, can only compose small crystals on weapons, never medium or big ones. furthermore I can not upgrade armor or accessories, always says "composition failed" and takes away all the nice extra skills of the armor such as SP Bonurs for example. really annoying, or is this normal? can sb help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by StiewiF View Post
    love this game

right now playing capter 3
    but composing does not really work, can only compose small crystals on weapons, never medium or big ones. furthermore I can not upgrade armor or accessories, always says "composition failed" and takes away all the nice extra skills of the armor such as SP Bonurs for example. really annoying, or is this normal? can sb help me please?
    When it comes to crystal comp you have to have the right combination of crystals and stones. Did you read the comp guide? Its a "?" button right next to the "compose" button. Other than that, composing is 100% for levels 1-3 so it should never fail if you have the right combinations.....

looks like that I have not read carefully enough

poisson lv 2 can only be reached if I already have poisson lv 1. I tried to reach directly lv 3 or 4 ^^

will try tonight to apgrade a weapon

any experience with updating armor? works the same way? can I add any bonus I like (additional to the one it has already)? or just upgrade the ones the armor already has? can I then upgrade all these bonus?

Yes you can add any bonus and upgrade them and also uprgrade the ones it comes with

As an update, I just beat the game and I have to say that the last boss was one of the hardest bosses I ever faced in any videogame. Not sure if there is some strategy that you need to use that I didnt, but I had to fill my entire inventory with archangel potions and used almost all of them to final beat him

Default slow walking?

still having some trouble figuring out crystals. and you can use gems as well with crystals when doing the compositions? can somebody spell out the crystals you can use and when? only the same kind and same size?

also...*** i got hit by a blob and am walking all slow. can't get rid of it, thought it was weight but sold all my heavy stuff and it's still like that...ideas?

thanks

blue enemys make you slow, but only for a short while, you can see that because white blinking "stars" cover you

otherwhise you are to heavy, encumbrance (in inverntory) is then red instead of white

for combinations of crystalls look at "?" next to compose button