No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a nice glitch for any falchion users. If you finish an enemy with Specialty of Falchion, any hits landed after the enemy has already died counts as multiple "kills", multiplying how many times your +5hp/sp per kill triggers. Quick healing, unlimited SP =D

Note: This is most effective if preceded by popping the enemy into the air with the final combo strike.
    Last edited by mech4nical; 12-26-2009, 00:09:09.

Comment

Well i have a level 35 full armor of legend and scimitar of rune ice lvl 4.

Te only problem, im at the end, i ave to go fight the double headed giant,
      but it doesn't let me go in the Rest forest (Final). i can kill any monster wit 1 or 2 it (to think i hit 15 000 on a lvl 1 slime ) well if anyone can help me , i'll apreciate it

well thanks ^^

Originally posted by Savando
      (to think i hit 15 000 on a lvl 1 slime )
      Sorry, meant to say 150 000 on slimes
      Last edited by Mistery; 12-26-2009, 20:22:01. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

Originally posted by mech4nical View Post
        I found a nice glitch for any falchion users. If you finish an enemy with Specialty of Falchion, any hits landed after the enemy has already died counts as multiple "kills", multiplying how many times your +5hp/sp per kill triggers. Quick healing, unlimited SP =D

Note: This is most effective if preceded by popping the enemy into the air with the final combo strike.
        This actually works with any weapon/skill, and from any source of weapon damage. If you can manage to pull off one or more hits after an enemy is dead it will proc the hp/sp gain for each hit. Just one more reason why I value hp/sp on kill more than regen.
        Last edited by Meonius; 12-26-2009, 18:00:46.
        Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
        Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
        That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
        It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

Hopefully this game becomes a mmo then it would be totally awesome

what exactly does a archangel potion do?
          Last edited by Mistery; 12-26-2009, 20:22:38. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

Originally posted by chrisd1991
            what exactly does a archangel potion do?
            Someone already answered that in an earlier post in this thread. It does what the Holy Light skill does. The small one acts like a Lv 1 Holy Light, and the large one acts like a Lv 3 Holy Light.
            Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
            That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.

Comment

ha, which is?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisd1991 View Post
                ha, which is?
                You could have easily opened your skill window to see what the skill does. Please don't be lazy. It gives you a temporary HP/SP boost, and if you die while it is active it will revive you on the spot one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Meonius View Post
                  Please don't be lazy.

maybe Im not playing the game. thank you

Comment

Just finished the game with a Blade, and the Wave tree skills. The wave skills are decent, and mid-game they were more useful than the Hurricane skills. However, late-game they ended up not holding up so well, and they're 1-dimensional. You can either cast them on the ground to hit ground enemies, or jump and use them to hit enemies in the air. Big Bang has a delay before it goes off making it much easier to be interrupted before it triggers than BladeStorm. Additionally, it's a single, massive hit against everything on-screen. BladeStorm is maneuverable, and against the final boss will deal more damage due to the nature of the skill. Not to say the Wave skills are bad. They just don't seem to hold up as well as the Hurricane skills do. As for using a blade, the opposite weapon to the axe I used previously, it seemed to hold its own just fine. I still prefer the axe, but the blade does serve better in the earlier parts of the game.

Comment

Chapter 4

Chapter 4 trouble.

Im trying to do the optional quest for Gran. I need to compose a Lv.2 Defense Bonus and a Lv2 Chance Of Block Shield. I have done this with a Knight Shield but it says that I have not. Help... thank you

Comment

i have +80 drop rate and dont know where to farm. i usually do it where theres a bunch of slimes in plain arcuz but other of that i only know the silent hill where theres a lot of lv7 wolfs. can any1 tell me where else can i farm? im lv 15 by the way

Comment

i farm slimes with a luck potion,killing a slime per hit, at the dead end on the left side of arcuz plain

Comment

Originally posted by chrisd1991 View Post
                            Chapter 4 trouble.

Im trying to do the optional quest for Gran. I need to compose a Lv.2 Defense Bonus and a Lv2 Chance Of Block Shield. I have done this with a Knight Shield but it says that I have not. Help... thank you
                            Make sure the shield you use doesn't already have any levels of either mod. You have to add the mods after you accept the quest. (I actually don't know if this is true. I'm just trying to cover all bases.)
                            Last edited by Meonius; 12-27-2009, 23:13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcuz_Hero View Post
                              i farm slimes with a luck potion,killing a slime per hit, at the dead end on the left side of arcuz plain
                              its exactly ther where i do it but i dont need the luck pot XD i hit 1000-1200 easily. what i need is another place where theres tons of monsters to but higher lv cause im 16

Comment

Originally posted by Meonius View Post
                                Make sure the shield you use doesn't already have any levels of either mod. You have to add the mods after you accept the quest.
                                I bought a brand new Knight Shield with no mods, after I accepted the quest. I figured Gran would give me a shield to modify, but It didnt. So I modified the shield i bought exactly how it wants it, but it still says the quest is incomplete

Comment

Working...
                                X