No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure you used the Defense Bonus(%) mod, and not the Defense Bonus(n) mod? The one you want to use is earth + wind. If you used the other one it won't work. If that's not the case I'm not sure why it isn't working. If you want you could upload a picture of the shield you're using to an image site, and then post it here so I can see it if that's not the problem.

Originally posted by Alwaystaken View Post
    its exactly ther where i do it but i dont need the luck pot XD i hit 1000-1200 easily. what i need is another place where theres tons of monsters to but higher lv cause im 16
    My last playthrough I actually didn't spend as much time farming as I did last time. Knowing where everything was helped out a lot. I'll try to explain where some good places to farm are.

Plain Arcuz - Lv 1 to Low 10s: Dead-end straight north of the entrance to South Mountain.
    Gino Mountains - Lv 5 to Low 10s: Go south, west, south from the Rose Forest entrance to find a dead-end filled with lv 3 wolves, and lv 5 slimes.
    Gino Mountains - Low 10s: There's a cave located in the Northeast corner. Several blocks in the cave have a bunch of lv 7/9 wolves, and lv 11 slimes.
    North Forest - Low - Mid 10s: Not really a place to farm, but there's a dead-end east, north, east of the entrance that has several lv 11 hornets, and 1 lv 17 hornet.
    Guilty Forest - Upper 10s to Lower 20s: The dead-end quest block.
    Rest Valley - Mid - Upper 20s: Northeastern corner, and the block below it.
    Rest Valley(Final) - 30+: The whole thing. Lots of enemies on every block.

There are a lot more places you can find to farm. Many dead-ends are designed just for that purpose. Explore any area you'd like to farm, and you'll probably find a block or two that's viable for farming.
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:25:47. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)
    Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
    Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
    That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
    It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

Hey guys I'm having trouble at chapter 4, I've completed every quest I was given, including the shield and centaur leader ones and I'm not getting any other quest, I spoke to every NPC in the village but they just give me the average talk and I have to go now so I don't have time to check every single map for a chance of pink spots, I'm playing in a "non-premium" version of it and I heard it was some kind of bug with the game, maybe they bugged that version on purpose? I dun like paying or being "offered" to buy some megacrap that gets the fun out of the game. If it really is a bug from those versions I think I'll just quit playing it, which sucks now that I'm 24 -_-
      Last edited by Xako; 12-28-2009, 05:18:00.

Comment

I don't know, it could be a bug. I've not experienced it in either of my two playthroughs though. A 'premium version' of the game doesn't exist. If you play the game on the Arcuz main site it uses mochi games as a premium service. Basically all that does is allow you to buy items, stat points, and the like. It doesn't effect game play in any way. Have you checked your quest log? If there are any quests in your log without checkmarks they are unfinished. If there are none what is the last quest listed? To view your quest log either click the quest button at the bottom of the game screen, or press the N key on your keyboard.
        Last edited by Meonius; 12-28-2009, 05:53:12.
        Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
        That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.

Comment

Hey, I've been playing this game for a while now. But i have a question, what do you get from the "Horn of Courage" quest. Kumura says he will give you some book, but I can't find it.

Also I got some free mochi-coins and bought stuff, but I can't open the chest to get the items, any idea what is going on?
          Last edited by BATTLESTAR999; 12-28-2009, 09:14:05.

Comment

Normally I wouldn't be able to answer that question as I haven't really payed any attention to quest rewards. However, I just finished the quest on my most recent play-through. You don't actually get an item from him. Your reward for the quest is 1000 xp and 5 stat points (CP).

You open the chest the same way you open any chest. Press "J" while standing next to it. It should open
            Last edited by Meonius; 12-28-2009, 10:05:20.

Comment

im not sure about this but i think that the hits afect the rarity of the object: what i mean is a hit a slime with 3 hit and it drops a chest lets says i get a potion. if i hit a slime with75 hits i get some armor. remember this is just an idea i have im not sure if its true

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and say that has nothing to do with it. Many people get oddball ideas about how items are generated in games. I'm not saying it's a bad idea to think about, but realistically it most likely just generates it based on a random number before it drops, or as you open it. I've clocked a lot of hours playing Arcuz, and I've found no connection between damage dealt to items dropped.

That said, if you look at the main site it purports that your luck, in fact, has some relevance to item drop rarity. The site says, "The higher drop rate the higher possibility you find precious." This is in reference to Luck increasing drop rate. I suspect this is a poorly translated attempt to say that luck adds to your drop rate, and that a higher drop rate causes more chests to drop. At most it would be referring to the rate at which you find blue/gold chests, but from empirical evidence I've not seen this to be true.

As an additional note I'm playing through the game for a 3rd time. This time I'm making a heavy Luck build, and am going to stack a bunch of +drop rate to see what kind of items I find.
                Last edited by Meonius; 12-28-2009, 13:28:22.

Comment

besides buying them, is there another way of getting mochicoins?

im having trouble beating the horn of corage quest and the flickering ironstone. what lv is recomended?

i found the best bug ever!!!!
                  are you tired of not being able of carying heavy stuff? you just have to talk with any selling NPC and you put the equipment in the middle. the game will think you sold it but... you got it in your inventory!! try it, its good for farming. i foud a good place to farm. its the cave of gino moutain.
                  Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:25:03. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting

Comment

Originally posted by Alwaystaken
                    im having trouble beating the horn of corage quest and the flickering ironstone. what lv is recomended?
                    At the minimum I suggest lv 16. From the entrance of Goethe Grass go east, east, north, north to find some pale red lv 15 centaurs. Those are the lowest level centaurs. When you clear the block port to town, and come back to respawn them. If/when my guide gets approved I give recommended levels for every quest in the game.

i found the best bug ever!!!!
                    are you tired of not being able of carying heavy stuff? you just have to talk with any selling NPC and you put the equipment in the middle. the game will think you sold it but... you got it in your inventory!! try it, its good for farming. i foud a good place to farm. its the cave of gino moutain.
                    That is an interesting bug. I don't normally intentionally use exploits, and I don't often run into that problem anyway since I usually add plenty of str. To clarify the bug: When you pick an item up it subtracts its weight from your character's encumbrance. You can drop it anywhere that isn't an item slot, and the item will return to your inventory. When it goes back to your inventory the game doesn't add its weight back to your encumbrance. Additionally, you can act like you're going to drop the item, but say no when it asks if you want to drop it for the same effect.

Edit: I've done further testing on this, and it only appears to effect one item at a time. If you try it with another item it recalculates encumbrance to include the previously uncalculated item. Using any item, such as a scroll or potion, also recalculates encumbrance. Meaning if you intend on using this exploit it has limited use.
                    Last edited by Meonius; 12-28-2009, 14:42:13.

Comment

forgot to say that you can di that droppping to

Originally posted by Meonius View Post
                      At the minimum I suggest lv 16. From the entrance of Goethe Grass go east, east, north, north to find some pale red lv 15 centaurs. Those are the lowest level centaurs. When you clear the block port to town, and come back to respawn them. If/when my guide gets approved I give recommended levels for every quest in the game.

That is an interesting bug. I don't normally intentionally use exploits, and I don't often run into that problem anyway since I usually add plenty of str. To clarify the bug: When you pick an item up it subtracts its weight from your character's encumbrance. You can drop it anywhere that isn't an item slot, and the item will return to your inventory. When it goes back to your inventory the game doesn't add its weight back to your encumbrance. Additionally, you can act like you're going to drop the item, but say no when it asks if you want to drop it for the same effect.

Edit: I've done further testing on this, and it only appears to effect one item at a time. If you try it with another item it recalculates encumbrance to include the previously uncalculated item. Using any item, such as a scroll or potion, also recalculates encumbrance. Meaning if you intend on using this exploit it has limited use.
                      actually it doesnt. what you have to do is to put all the items you want to be weightless in a "page" of the inventory and do it without changing the "page".but there are only 20 squares.

it can also bug your encumbrance but it can be fixed with a refresh.bugged mine at 124
                      Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:25:21. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

actually it doesnt. what you have to do is to put all the items you want to be weightless in a "page" of the inventory and do it without changing the "page".but there are only 20 squares.
                        That is exactly what I did, and did many times. It only subtracts the last item every time I've done it. For example: I currently have 189 encumbrance. I remove a glove that weights 6. I now have 183 encumbrance. Now I remove some armor that weighs 58. If they added together I should have 125 encumbrance, but I have 131 instead. Which is 6 more than 125. If I then follow that with a shield that weighs 48 the number becomes 141. Again, only subtracting the shield from the original 189.

Comment

i found a way to dulicate items!!!!!! you need to be in chapter 3. you deposit anything. i did it with a knight shield and a golden targe. you deposit the item that you dont need to clone. you keep clicking and changing. change like 3 times. then do what you want with the cloned items.

be sure to do this glitch in the bottom left corner. if you dont the items they cross with will be on the screen. you'll just have to click on them but im not sure if theres a change of them being deleted

That is exactly what I did, and did many times. It only subtracts the last item every time I've done it. For example: I currently have 189 encumbrance. I remove a glove that weights 6. I now have 183 encumbrance. Now I remove some armor that weighs 58. If they added together I should have 125 encumbrance, but I have 131 instead. Which is 6 more than 125. If I then follow that with a shield that weighs 48 the number becomes 141. Again, only subtracting the shield from the original 189.
                          well for my game it works.

i found a way to dulicate items!!!!!! you need to be in chapter 3. you deposit anything. i did it with a knight shield and a golden targe. you deposit the item that you dont need to clone. you keep clicking and changing. change like 3 times. then do what you want with the cloned items.
                          lol this means infinite money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can keep selling the items but remember to have 1 to clone.
                          this means infinite everything you can keep cloning stuff for composing.

sorry for the last reply you can only clone equipment

sold some items by accident

this glitch is complicated so be careful with what you do and try to know everything your doing or you might end up like me:selling the wrong items.

remember to save before doing the glitch
                          Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:23:53. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting

Comment

Archangel potions

I figured out how to make archangel potions and am wondering if anyone else knows how or am i the only one

Comment

could you explain this better

Comment

besides buying them, is there another way of getting mochicoins?
                                Well i got 400 for free. Before starting to play on the title screen I was offered to watch some ad from Mochi games and got some coins.

Normally I wouldn't be able to answer that question as I haven't really payed any attention to quest rewards. However, I just finished the quest on my most recent play-through. You don't actually get an item from him. Your reward for the quest is 1000 xp and 5 stat points (CP).

You open the chest the same way you open any chest. Press "J" while standing next to it. It should open
                                Thanks didnt really notice the points before i guess.
                                But i think the game was just glitchy for a moment, i got my stuff now.
                                Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:24:09. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

Working...
                                X