Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcuz

(adventure game)

Calling all young explorers: who will be the savior of monster-infested Arcuz??

WASD or arrow keys = Move
    J = Attack/Talk
    K = Jump
    I, L = Use Shown Skills
    1-3 = Use Shown Items

Play Here or here

Lvl. 7 Wolves are hard to kill...esp. the one on Slent Hill

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Crazy Slime

Up to level 15 so killing wolves is pie, but the crazy never-dying purple slime...how the heck do you kill it?!?

For anyone looking for the alchemist trick, two small health potions make a medium, etc. and one health and one mana of the same size make a rejuvenation potion. Have had some bad luck with trying to combine medium sized crystals though...

Comment

I'm up to level 27 and just beat rest valley. Here are a couple hints I've found
        1. After testing all the element I think lightning is the best. When your getting swarmed a bolt will stun all enemies around you allowing you to retreat or attack back. Its close fire and poison are allow very useful
        2. If you didnt notice the potion lady also sells every type of crystal and stone but its random every time you enter town. Also you can buy a crystal then exit out of the store and re-enter and it will be buyable again so you can stockpile crystals instead of trying to find them.

Comment

love this game

right now playing capter 3
          but composing does not really work, can only compose small crystals on weapons, never medium or big ones. furthermore I can not upgrade armor or accessories, always says "composition failed" and takes away all the nice extra skills of the armor such as SP Bonurs for example. really annoying, or is this normal? can sb help me please?

Comment

Originally posted by StiewiF View Post
            love this game

right now playing capter 3
            but composing does not really work, can only compose small crystals on weapons, never medium or big ones. furthermore I can not upgrade armor or accessories, always says "composition failed" and takes away all the nice extra skills of the armor such as SP Bonurs for example. really annoying, or is this normal? can sb help me please?
            When it comes to crystal comp you have to have the right combination of crystals and stones. Did you read the comp guide? Its a "?" button right next to the "compose" button. Other than that, composing is 100% for levels 1-3 so it should never fail if you have the right combinations.....

Comment

looks like that I have not read carefully enough

poisson lv 2 can only be reached if I already have poisson lv 1. I tried to reach directly lv 3 or 4 ^^

will try tonight to apgrade a weapon

any experience with updating armor? works the same way? can I add any bonus I like (additional to the one it has already)? or just upgrade the ones the armor already has? can I then upgrade all these bonus?

Comment

Yes you can add any bonus and upgrade them and also uprgrade the ones it comes with

As an update, I just beat the game and I have to say that the last boss was one of the hardest bosses I ever faced in any videogame. Not sure if there is some strategy that you need to use that I didnt, but I had to fill my entire inventory with archangel potions and used almost all of them to final beat him

Comment

slow walking?

still having some trouble figuring out crystals. and you can use gems as well with crystals when doing the compositions? can somebody spell out the crystals you can use and when? only the same kind and same size?

also...*** i got hit by a blob and am walking all slow. can't get rid of it, thought it was weight but sold all my heavy stuff and it's still like that...ideas?

thanks

Comment

blue enemys make you slow, but only for a short while, you can see that because white blinking "stars" cover you

otherwhise you are to heavy, encumbrance (in inverntory) is then red instead of white

for combinations of crystalls look at "?" next to compose button

Comment

I've so far enjoyed this game, but haven't beaten it yet. I might write a guide for it once I play through it once, but I honestly don't know if I'll do it. One thing to note: Chests on the ground (those not dropped by monsters) give items based on your level. Those dropped by monsters give items based on the monster's level. I've not gotten any stones from chests on the ground, but I have gotten them from chests dropped by level 1 monsters. I've used this to my advantage to 'farm' them from the slimes in the South Mountain entrance. You can kill them all, go north to Plain Arcuz, and back south again to respawn them. I've composed a few pieces of +drop rate gear, and usually get 2-3 chests and gold drops per group. Additionally, Susan will sometimes sell crystals/stones. You can purchase one from her, close the shop window, and reopen it to purchase more. This makes for both easy money, and an easy way to collect mats for composing.
                      Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
                      Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
                      That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
                      It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

i can call myself kinda a pro at this game,altough i havent completed it yet,but my strategy is working at full power,so ill gladly answer any questions u got as best as i can

PS: i OWN at composing
                        Last edited by Arcuz_Hero; 12-23-2009, 02:18:15. Reason: forgot sumting

Comment

I'm really bad with colors so composing it difficult for me. Poison is Earth and wind? Also I have read the "?" telling about composing yet I am still having a hard time getting things to work. I can compose potions and crystals just fine but getting an element to attach to a weapon or armor just wont work.

Steel Axe
                          Lv. 1 poison
                          Compose 4
                          Requires Lv. 6

I want to upgrade this axe but it is not working. I've tried small and medium stones. Are you able to compose another element to this weapon or only upgrade the poison? I haven't been able to do either one.

What does the compose 4 stand for? And I'm guessing requires level 6 means Level 6 in the Skill section, right?

If anyone could give me the combos for the crystals it would be greatly appreciated. In the tutorial part of composing it just shows you the rocks, but I need the names because of me being pretty much color blind. Like water and water make ice, fire and fire make fire, but I can't really tell which one is earth and which one is wind.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer my questions.

Also any recommendations for leveling up? I am currently a level 12 and have completed chapter 2. I've pretty much completed all the quests except for the Robbed goods and Horn of Courage. Seems like I don't even stand a chance against those guys. Should I level up higher before I fight them or just bring more potions? Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cloud_9 View Post
                            I'm really bad with colors so composing it difficult for me. Poison is Earth and wind? Also I have read the "?" telling about composing yet I am still having a hard time getting things to work. I can compose potions and crystals just fine but getting an element to attach to a weapon or armor just wont work.

Steel Axe
                            Lv. 1 poison
                            Compose 4
                            Requires Lv. 6

I want to upgrade this axe but it is not working. I've tried small and medium stones. Are you able to compose another element to this weapon or only upgrade the poison? I haven't been able to do either one.

What does the compose 4 stand for? And I'm guessing requires level 6 means Level 6 in the Skill section, right?

If anyone could give me the combos for the crystals it would be greatly appreciated. In the tutorial part of composing it just shows you the rocks, but I need the names because of me being pretty much color blind. Like water and water make ice, fire and fire make fire, but I can't really tell which one is earth and which one is wind.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer my questions.

Also any recommendations for leveling up? I am currently a level 12 and have completed chapter 2. I've pretty much completed all the quests except for the Robbed goods and Horn of Courage. Seems like I don't even stand a chance against those guys. Should I level up higher before I fight them or just bring more potions? Thanks again.
                            well you can compose other elements on a weapon that already has an element but it'll just replace the older element with the newer element. also the brown one is earth and the green one is wind. to make your weapon into lv 2 poison just get a medium wind stone and a medium earth stone and a stone of blessing, then just compose. but remember that you can only compose into higher lv things only if you have the lv attribute before it. so if you want to make your weapon lv 3 poison you need to already have lv 2 poison. also i would also suggest that you just keep lving to beat those quests instead of wasting money on potions.

Comment

colored items?

I got a pair of blue boots. the boots themselves arn't blue but the icon background is. What is the difference? Are they special in any way?

Comment

Working...
                              X