No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the story line. It somewhat reminds me of The Legend of Zelda.
    My Online Game Lounge

Comment

• i use the glitches because, iv'e finished the game, but don't have to worry about installing 3rd party software (cheat engine)

Comment

• Hello. First time using this site. Any who, I have the Stone of Nirvana but I can not break the seal in Rest Valley to finish the game. I have tried smacking the seal with my sword, I tried double clicking the stone and dropping it on the Seal. I have also talked to everyone in the town and have only one quest left ("Song of the Valley"). Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this problem.

Edit:
        Also what element do you recommend I use for my weapon at the end of the game. I'm split between Thunder so I can stun the enemies and poison so I can damage them even when I am concentrating on other baddies. (Also, I figure I can infect an enemy and then just hide until they die).
        Last edited by frug; 01-14-2010, 05:27:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by frug View Post
          Hello. First time using this site. Any who, I have the Stone of Nirvana but I can not break the seal in Rest Valley to finish the game. I have tried smacking the seal with my sword, I tried double clicking the stone and dropping it on the Seal. I have also talked to everyone in the town and have only one quest left ("Song of the Valley"). Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this problem.

Edit:
          Also what element do you recommend I use for my weapon at the end of the game. I'm split between Thunder so I can stun the enemies and poison so I can damage them even when I am concentrating on other baddies. (Also, I figure I can infect an enemy and then just hide until they die).
          I'm also having the same problem. I can't break the seal in Rest Valley. What do we have to do?

Comment

• just walk around the seal area, i think the map is glitched. The door is narrow, you have to walk into the next screen at the right angle...

Comment

• Originally posted by GameGlitch View Post
              just walk around the seal area, i think the map is glitched. The door is narrow, you have to walk into the next screen at the right angle...
              Thanks. I just kind of "walked through it".

Comment

• This game is great

One question : i know to compose a weapon, you have to up to lvl1 before doing the 2nd lvl ... is it the same for other items? If someone knows, please specify which items

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Palteza View Post
                  This game is great

One question : i know to compose a weapon, you have to up to lvl1 before doing the 2nd lvl ... is it the same for other items? If someone knows, please specify which items

Thanks
                  It seems to be the same for other items(at least for me)

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

• That's right. To get a certain level of an enchantment, you first have to get all the lower levels of this enchantment.
                    This is the same for all kinds of items.

I'm quite through with this game. When will part 2 be released?

Comment

• Another bug

Hey!

I found an another very "useful" bug...
                      if you copy a weapon (or another equipable) with the composing method, and compose the original the changes will apply to the copied stuff... (means: if you fail a lv4 composition not only the originals stats will lost, but the copy's as well)
                      BUT!!!
                      If you place the copied item to storage and "Save & Exit" after logging in again the copied item will not change with the original, in addition the "compose" number will reset to its original (for example: originally the item's compose is 5, but you have done 4 composing so the number is 1... so after you have done this the changes remain but you can compose it 5 more times again)

Comment

• Originally posted by GodofDarkness View Post
                        Hey!

I found an another very "useful" bug...
                        if you copy a weapon (or another equipable) with the composing method, and compose the original the changes will apply to the copied stuff... (means: if you fail a lv4 composition not only the originals stats will lost, but the copy's as well)
                        BUT!!!
                        If you place the copied item to storage and "Save & Exit" after logging in again the copied item will not change with the original, in addition the "compose" number will reset to its original (for example: originally the item's compose is 5, but you have done 4 composing so the number is 1... so after you have done this the changes remain but you can compose it 5 more times again)
                        all of this was stated before.

anyways, right now im trying to die and revive 99 times for the second last achievement

edit: just as i typed it, i died the 99th time and got this achievement

the gatekeeper achievement isnt killing ghosts, its actually using town portal scrolls.

the only way i've been able to achieve the 999 combo is to find a bugged ghost and it has the name "undefined", and its impossible to kill. get max dex so u block 100% of its attack, and just whack it until you combo 999

achievements left:
                        gatekeeper: 70/200 (now i know how to do it, its easy)
                        potion man: 1334/10000
                        composition addict: 214/300
                        master of composition: 212/1000
                        gold item magnet: 9/50
                        Last edited by Saltywet; 01-20-2010, 03:03:19.

Comment

• the gatekeeper achievement isnt killing ghosts, its actually using town portal scrolls.
                          This was also stated before. Don't blame anyone if he doesn't read all the 16 pages of this thread.

the only way i've been able to achieve the 999 combo is to find a bugged ghost and it has the name "undefined", and its impossible to kill. get max dex so u block 100% of its attack, and just whack it until you combo 999
                          Now that is a very good idea. Going to kill some ghosts right now...
                          The only thing left in my trophy room is gold item magnet.

Comment

• How do you kill the ???? poison wolves in the flickering ironstone quest.

Comment

• How do you kill the ???? poison wolves in the flickering ironstone quest.
                              Level up! The ??? just means that the mobs are several levels higher than your character. When the difference is higher than one or two levels, the damage to the mobs is reduced significantly.
                              The small green potions (forgot the name) will also help. They cure the poison effect.

Comment

• heLLo ^_^ ppl.. I'm totally addict in arcuz XD.....

1k atk
                                1k def
                                10k HP
                                1k SP
                                OMG!!!!XD....

Last edited by ShiningStar; 02-01-2010, 03:37:04. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row :)

Comment

Working...
                                X