Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 999 Combo achievement

Hey, I found a relatively easy way to get 999 combos. If you have a Poison weapon, if you poison an enemy, it gives you hits periodically while the enemy is poisoned.

So I got a Level 3 poison Assassin, and went to the Mystery Cave area to get the Ironstone, the "boss" area where all the wolves are. I was probably level 17 or so. Anyway, I would hit wolves until they were poisoned, then hit another making sure at least two or three were poisoned at any time, then backing away so they would never hit me. Got to about 1200 hits before I finally killed all the wolves.

Comment

• Can anyone explain this problem ?
      [IMG][/IMG]

I couldn't play anymore, please help !!!!

Comment

• Just got my first green Chest at Rest Valley Final.
        Made an account just to report that haha

I have +115 Drop on items and 78 luck. I used a luck potion.
        I have got the blue chest achievement very early on... however.. Upon completion of the game I have only got 2 gold chests =\

here is the contents of the green chest I found:

Comment

• My Nirvana stone has gone missing from my inventory. Any idea how to get it back? I only noticed when I went to open the final gate.

This is my second time getting to the Boss, so I know what I'm doing - just for some reason the stone's gone.

...sorry if it's been addressed already, I'll go look through the forum to check.

Comment

• Can you guys help me? I am level 12 on chapter III and I just wanted to know the fastest way to level up?

Whats the easiest way to defeat a centaur at goethe grass at level 16?

whats the fastest way to defeat centaurs @ level 17?

nvm

Comment

• Well if you already know how to clone then it works the same way but there are a couple of rules to make is work.
              1. make sure that the first page of inventory is completely full and remove the tomb you want and place it some where on the compose table that pops up.
              2. put 5 or 6 cheap potions on page two and hit the sort by potion button while your tomb is sittin on the other compose table screen.
              then just trade one for one and clone away.
              3. If there is even one space open on page one of your inventory then it will automatically stop cloning. Sooo just buy some more potions and go back to making more tomb books.
              -good luck

Originally posted by salim View Post
              Hello (again)

Can anyone explain in detail how to clone jewelry and tomes?
              I do not know where I'm missing (I am too stupid).
              All I know cloning equipment in the trunk, and I wish I could clone the tomes and jewels as well.
              Thank you for your patience.

And again, sorry for my inglish, I'm Brazilian
              you cannot jump any steps for upgrading armor. Its as easy a 1..2..3 & lv4 . The game will not let anyone go from a lv1 upgrade to a level 4 directly. Soooo Lv1 is a small crystal then level two is a medium crystal with a blessed stone then level three is large crystals (what ever combo ya choose) with a soul stone if ya got soul...Then there is lv4 wich is two large crystals and a miracle stone. It must follow that order...Oh and if you are upgrading to level 4 there is a 50% chance that you could lose all of your attributes for your armor so its a gamble...Its not a glitch its just part of the game.
              Last edited by RBS; 09-19-2010, 03:03:10. Reason: double posts not allowed, please use Edit button

Comment

• There are purple slimes in the entrance of Forest of Sadness with " ??? " as their names. I tried hitting them multiple times and their lifeline were then drained to 0, but I can't seem to finish them off. How am I going to kill those monsters?

Now, I also encountered a blue hornet with " ??? ". What are those suppose to mean?
                Last edited by r0nniekun; 10-27-2010, 08:58:37. Reason: Found another problem I can't seem to understand

Comment

• Just upgraded some equips ^_^....

but i can't complete the quest golden chest...
                  Last edited by gerald071091; 11-25-2010, 23:17:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameGlitch View Post
                    just walk around the seal area, i think the map is glitched. The door is narrow, you have to walk into the next screen at the right angle...
                    You walked into the seal area, didn't you? Exactly,what do i have to do to get there. Thank

Comment

• i am lvl 16 and currently in the mystery cave for flickering ironstone ch3 quest (optional).
                      i have killed here all the monsters except 4 green wolves but when i attack them they show ????? and they look like not to be killed...
                      i am stuck in this with that magic so this is the right place i am at can anybody help me what to do here...

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfire View Post
                        i am lvl 16 and currently in the mystery cave for flickering ironstone ch3 quest (optional).
                        i have killed here all the monsters except 4 green wolves but when i attack them they show ????? and they look like not to be killed...
                        i am stuck in this with that magic so this is the right place i am at can anybody help me what to do here...
                        When enemies have a ????? above them it means your level is not high enough. You can hammer away at them at it will do no good. I cant really remember but I think you might have to do some grinding elsewhere until you level up some more.

Comment

• Great thread.

So i noticed a weird kind of glitch that i am able to rack up on the blessing and soul stones. I am curious to see if it will work for any of your guys. (also, I am at chapter IV - not sure if that matters) and i am able to get a stone about once every 3-4 times i try this.

ok so this is what i do:

when i start the game, i go immediately to potion dealer lady, now she usually has no stones to sell to start off, then i go directly down into arcuz plains, i use a hurricane attack and kill the three green blobs (not sure if that is necessary but that is how i kill them), then i do not advance any further in arcuz plains, but go right back up into arcuz village and see the potion dealer, see if she has any stones to sell, if not i go back down to arcuz plains, kill the three green blobs and come right back up to the potion dealer, if she still doesnt have any stones, i quit and save to go to the main menu, and then continue my game again and try the same thing over, i am able to get a stone roughly once out of every 3 times i try this, however like 70% of the time at least a crystal shows up in with potion dealer or with the green blobs

also, sometimes, i will get a purple (or pink stone) from a chest from the green blobs,

does this work for anybody else??

thanks for all input on this thread, great thread

(sometimes itll be once out of every 2 times i get a stone)
                          Last edited by dogpoundz; 02-15-2012, 10:16:40.

Comment

Working...
                          X