Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdk_777 View Post
    I figured out how to make archangel potions and am wondering if anyone else knows how or am i the only one
    how? 3 rejuvenation?

Originally posted by chrisd1991 View Post
    could you explain this better
    look, when you are in chapter 3, you can deposit items in arcuz village talking with the man under the armor/weapon seller. talk to him an when you see the deposit window, take the equipment you want to clone(lets say its a leather glove) and replace it with another equipment of the same type(lets says aprentice's gloves). replace it where you want it to be cloned and close the window. when you open it again the item will be everywhere you replaced it. if you dont understand, i think meonius can explain better.

Originally posted by Alwaystaken View Post
    how? 3 rejuvenation?
    no its 4 how dumb.
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:24:29. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting

Comment

Originally posted by Alwaystaken
      look, when you are in chapter 3, you can deposit items in arcuz village talking with the man under the armor/weapon seller. talk to him an when you see the deposit window, take the equipment you want to clone(lets say its a leather glove) and replace it with another equipment of the same type(lets says aprentice's gloves). replace it where you want it to be cloned and close the window. when you open it again the item will be everywhere you replaced it. if you dont understand, i think meonius can explain better.
      i understand

Comment

it makes a potion of archangel!!!! yes!!

Comment

Lol so you guys finally figured out how to make archangels eh?

Comment

I took a sword of apollo +4 and a axe of beseker +4 and a stone of holy and just messing around I composed them and got a +4 Halbred of Death 99-105 DMG, 55% chance of critical dmg.

Comment

i understand
              be careful with this glitch it can make you lose items.

Comment

Originally posted by Alwaystaken View Post
                be careful with this glitch it can make you lose items.
                alright

Comment

i understand
                  i forgot to say that one of the equipments must be equiped.

I took a sword of apollo +4 and a axe of beseker +4 and a stone of holy and just messing around I composed them and got a +4 Halbred of Death 99-105 DMG, 55% chance of critical dmg.
                  so you can fuse weapons 2?
                  Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:21:51. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

yeah man, its so totallt aweseome!OMGGGGGGGGG!#@@@@@@@@@!2213

no just kidding! Lol
                    Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:22:15. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

lier, its impossible you can put the weapons in oly 1 slot.

Originally posted by chrisd1991
                      no just kidding! Lol
                      what lv are you in arcuz?

chrisd1991, did the glitch work?
                      and remember not to use the glitch a lot try to use it only when u need money
                      Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:22:41. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting

Comment

Originally posted by Alwaystaken
                        chrisd1991, did the glitch work?
                        and remember not to use the glitch a lot try to use it only when u need money
                        no, i didnt try since im past chapter 3

Originally posted by alwaystaken
                        what lv are you in arcuz?
                        lvl 24

someone make this an mmo it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:23:03. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

no, i didnt try since im past chapter 3
                          sorry i ment at least chapter 3.

i just discovered that cloning objects renews there compose. im not very sure but i think that the item you keep replacing(the one you want to clone) takes the compose of the other item.what i mean is:a long sword has 5 compose and an apollo sword has 6. if you clone the long sword,even with 0 compose, it gets the 6 of the apollo.
                          Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:21:18. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

Ok nvm it, I didn't remember the knight under the smith so yeah, i'm getting the quest right now, and by non premium i meant without the mochi coins option, thanks anyway

Comment

and whats the suggested lv for flickering ironstone?

Comment

I did it at 16 or 17

Can some1 who beat the game tell me the best armor and other accessories. I love games like these but it drives me crazy when there is no best of the best weapon ect.. I know that every1 has their own preferences for weapons and that with composing there are endless combinations. I'm talking about the best of each accessory before you do any composing. Thx
                                Last edited by Mistery; 12-29-2009, 03:21:00. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

Working...
                                X