No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best gear can be bought from the weapon shop at level 31. Its advised to get better composed gear fromt the special arms dealer though

Comment

I just hate composing gear and using all my crystals and stones then figuring out that there is better gear out that would do even MORE if I had composed it instead.

Edit: I knew some1 was gonna call me on it V
      Last edited by GMoney1; 12-29-2009, 04:00:32.

Comment

Reminder of the Rules:
        Please use the EDIT button instead of double/multiple posting which is against our rules.
        If you don't know how to edit your post, check this thread.
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by GMoney1 View Post
          I just hate composing gear and using all my crystals and stones then figuring out that there is better gear out that would do even MORE if I had composed it instead.

Edit: I knew some1 was gonna call me on it V
          There's even better gear out there than that, but you'll be spending a long time farming for it. The lv 31 items drop from the enemies in the Rest Valley(Final) area. This means they can drop blue/gold versions of those items. Earlier in this thread I showed what the lv 21 gold armor looked like: 102 armor, 7 composes. The lv 31 would have even more armor than that. The same goes for a weapon's damage.

Duplicating Items
          Also, I can confirm that it is possible to dupe items by doing what Alwaystaken said. Although I could only get it to work by switching an item I had equipped with one in storage. To clarify: Equip an item you would like to duplicate. Place an item of the same type in storage. Rapidly click on the item in storage so that you rotate it with the equipped item. This only needs to be done 2-3 times for it to work. Finish with the item you don't want duplicated in storage. Pick that item up, and move it to another slot in your storage. Reopen your storage, and you'll see the duplicated item in the slot you had rapidly switched items in.

Important: Doing this adversely effects your inventory. If you dupe an item in the lower-left corner of your storage, any item located in the lower-left corner of the 1st page of your inventory will disappear. This holds true for any slot respective to this slot as well. e.g. the 4th slot up from the lower-left corner is tied to the upper-left corner in the inventory. Some slots even correspond to equipment slots. To be safe, if you want to do this, only duplicate in the lower four rows of your storage, and make sure there are no items on the first page of your inventory.

As I've stated earlier, I personally try not to condone the exploitation of bugs. Particularly on your first playthrough as it can ruin the experience, but I wanted to clarify it so that anyone attempting to do this doesn't accidentally delete any items they want to keep.

HP/KIll + SP/Kill + Poison
          As was also mentioned earlier, hitting enemies after they've died but before they finish their death animation causes additional procs of the HP/Kill and SP/Kill mod. This can be further abused with a poison weapon. Poison damage continues to tick during this time, and also causes these mods to proc.

I've taken advantage of this exploit for two reasons: I already beat the game when I read about it, and it's very hard to avoid without explicitly avoiding the use of the HP/Kill and SP/Kill mods altogether. If you don't like taking advantage of exploits, then the best way to avoid exploiting this bug without avoiding these mods completely is by not using them with a poison weapon.
          Last edited by Meonius; 12-29-2009, 12:18:32.
          Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
          Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
          That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
          It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

Hi everyone. I have a question, how can you make a normal weapon, to become weapon+1,+2,etc. And what is the difference between a normal weapon and a gold one?
            Edit: and what is that Compose from items? What does it do?
            Last edited by lord1027; 12-29-2009, 16:04:54.

Comment

Originally posted by lord1027 View Post
              Hi everyone. I have a question, how can you make a normal weapon, to become weapon+1,+2,etc. And what is the difference between a normal weapon and a gold one?
              Edit: and what is that Compose from items? What does it do?
              Hello lord1027. I suggest reading my guide in the Walkthrough forum. It answers many of those questions. To see all of the recipes for composing (except for the Large Archangel Potion recipe) click on the "?" next to the Compose button in the compose window in-game.

The recipe for increasing the equipment level of an item is as follows: Item + Stone of Blessing + Stone of Soul + Stone of Holy

I assume the "Compose from items?" is referring to the Compose: # at the bottom of an item. I answered that same question earlier in this post, but I'll answer it again. That is how many times you can compose that item before it can not be composed any more. Each time you compose the item that number goes down by 1 until it reaches 0. At which point you can no longer add modifiers to the item.

The difference between a normal weapon, and a gold weapon is the base damage it deals; gold weapons have a higher base damage. All items have three "qualities": Normal, Blue, and Gold. Additionally, gold items have 2 more composes than normal items do.
              Last edited by Meonius; 12-29-2009, 17:15:26.
              Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
              That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.

Comment

Thanks a lot
                Edit: And for the Large Potion of Archangel you have to combine 4 Large Potions of Rejuvenation. But I still don't get what's the difference between the small one and the big one ( potion of archangel).
                Last edited by lord1027; 12-29-2009, 18:24:39.

Comment

I was wondering which compositions can be done without conflicting with other compositions for example can I have level 1 fire and level 1 water on the same weapon ect.?

Edit: You are long -winded, I will be sure to tell you to shut up as soon as what you are saying isn't useful to every1 thanks for all your help
                  Last edited by GMoney1; 12-29-2009, 18:58:11.

Comment

Originally posted by lord1027 View Post
                    Thanks a lot
                    Edit: And for the Large Potion of Archangel you have to combine 4 Large Potions of Rejuvenation. But I still don't get what's the difference between the small one and the big one ( potion of archangel).
                    Again, that's in my guide. It's under the Holy Light skill information. Smalls act as a lv 1 Holy Light, mediums act as a lv 2 Holy Light, and larges act as a Lv 3 Holy Light. The duration and hp/sp increase go up as the level of the skill goes up. Lv 1 lasts 5 min, 30% hp/sp increase; Lv 2 lasts 10 min, don't recall increase it might be 60% or 70%; Lv 3 lasts 15 min, 100% hp/sp increase.
                    Originally posted by GMoney1 View Post
                    I was wondering which compositions can be done without conflicting with other compositions for example can I have level 1 fire and level 1 water on the same weapon ect.?

Edit: You are long -winded, I will be sure to tell you to shut up as soon as what you are saying isn't useful to every1 thanks for all your help
                    The only compositions that conflict are the elemental attributes for weapons. You can only have 1 element on a weapon at any given time. Adding another one removes all levels of the previous one, and does not refund the compositions used for the removed element.

As to me not saying something useful you'll likely only catch me doing that in a thread that's not useful. I actually had to modify my signature multiple times as it was over the 400 character limit.

Here's a question: Have any of you found a green chest? Someone mentioned finding one on another site, and I've seen an image of one on a Japanese site. It's supposed to be a quality higher than Gold.

Edit: I've managed to find a green chest. Apparently they contain gold quality items with preexisting stats on them.
                    Last edited by Meonius; 12-30-2009, 00:48:32.

Comment

Hi guys, I have a problem. I am doing the quest of courage in which I have to go to guility forest. How do you get there is the problem for me. I am at sloth mountain. On the map I see Guility forest But there are no paths to get there. I can only get to Silent HIll. It would be helpful if someone can Print Screen an Image of the map to get there. Thank you!

Comment

hey.

hey i was cloning items and now i have an encumrance bug where it says my max is -125. is there any way to fix this without losing all my work? i have 20 4 grand items cloned without losing a single item.

Comment

Originally posted by Kishnabe View Post
                          Hi guys, I have a problem. I am doing the quest of courage in which I have to go to guility forest. How do you get there is the problem for me. I am at sloth mountain. On the map I see Guility forest But there are no paths to get there. I can only get to Silent HIll. It would be helpful if someone can Print Screen an Image of the map to get there. Thank you!
                          You need to go east, then north to get to the path that takes you to Guilty Forest. Here's the South Mountain map with the path highlighted:

Originally posted by cameryth View Post
                          hey i was cloning items and now i have an encumrance bug where it says my max is -125. is there any way to fix this without losing all my work? i have 20 4 grand items cloned without losing a single item.
                          I'd help if I could, but I'm afraid I've not encountered that bug.

Comment

its okay. thanks anyway though. ima restart it. sont want that saving

Comment

what is that "compose: x" in your items? ._.

Comment

Duping crysals

While with the outline of what is done to dupe... is it possible to dupe crystals too? If it can only be done with the equipment section, then back to grinding low level mobs for drops.

Currently the only mundane and redundant way is to be lucky with Susan (Witch) in Arcuz village to have some for sale. Yet... this entails exiting and reentering constantly. Yea i know, after stockpiling allot of crystals have saved enough of each type to try it out. Just well, can not equip them.

Comment

Working...
                                X