No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ bayne420: duping crystals is not possible this way.

In case some of you were wondering about the influences on the "drop rate", this is what I found out.

-The drop rate can be influenced in three ways:
    1) equipment with a drop rate bonus
    2) the characters luck. One point in luck equals one point in drop rate
    3) potions of luck. One potion equals 30 points in drop rate.

-These three effects add up to the overall drop rate

-A higher drop rate increases the probability of chests and gold to be dropped from enemies. It does not affect the quality of the items in the chests.

-The percentage of blue and golden chests among the normal chests does not increase with a higher drop rate. It only increases the total number of dropped chests and hereby the amount of blue and golden chests.

For this reason, it is not necessary to boost the drop rate to the maximum. At a certain point,almost every enemy drops a chest or gold. An even higher drop rate will not increase the chances of finding rare items.

And another thing about leveling items with crystals:
    When leveling an item from +2 to +3, the level stays +2 if the composition fails.
    When leveling from +3 to +4 or from +4 to +5, the level falls back to zero if the composition fails.
    This makes it quite challenging to produce +4-items and almost impossible to get +5-items (in fact, for a 50%-chance of getting a +5-item, you have to take almost 29 attempts)

Thats all I could find out by now.
    Last edited by ACEHC; 01-03-2010, 17:48:16. Reason: legastenic

Comment

Gaining composing

With the notion that a lvl 0 Shield of King Kong has only 4 for compose... if i were to improve it with composing, 1 stone of blessing+1 stone of soul+ 1 stone of holy, would it improve the maximum limit for item composing?

Comment

i dont see y so many ppl got problem with crystal=.= i got 1 bank full of them form small all the way to large~~

Comment

@bayne420
          Leveling items with crystals does not increase the number of possible compositions.
          This only applies to items found in chests. If a found item already has e.g. +3, then the number of possible compositions will be 3 higher than normal.

Does anyone know about the purpose of the achievements?
          What do you have to do to become a "gate keeper"?
          What are the two achievements called "???"
          How to get "map cleared"?
          Is there any benefit for unlocking a certain achievement?

Comment

Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
            Does anyone know about the purpose of the achievements?
            What do you have to do to become a "gate keeper"?
            What are the two achievements called "???"
            How to get "map cleared"?
            Is there any benefit for unlocking a certain achievement?
            To be honest the achievements seem to be out of place to me.
            I'm pretty sure the Gate Keeper achievement is for killing ghosts.
            I have no clue what the unknown achievements are.
            I'm not certain about the Map Clear achievement, but you may have to visit every "block" in one sitting. When you quit and come back the blocks are visible but grayed out until you revisit them. I'm not certain if that's the requirement, but it's worth investigating. If that doesn't complete it there may be a hidden area somewhere.
            As for any benefits for completing them I've not noticed any.
            Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
            Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
            That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
            It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

Counterattack is actually one of the best skills as you don't take any damage when you go into rage. Don't look at it as a beserk skill look at it like extra block points with an added bonus.

I'd say it's worth it to go for lvl 4 magic resistance.

Which screen of the game has the most chests? The final area has no chests unfortunately.

Comment

Hmmm...I'm almost positive that the Gate Keeper achievement does not pertain to killing ghosts, rather using teleportation scrolls. Also, one of the ??? achievements is to clear the whole arena. I can't seem to recall the other (Looked it up before). There are no benefits for achievements (bummer). As for the dupe glitch...I created an awesome jewellry set consisting of all lv. 3 stats ( 7 diff stats ) for each one (Already beat the game before).
                Last edited by Thunder_God; 01-03-2010, 17:14:59. Reason: Gramatical errors ^^

Comment

Just saw it on youtube: it is possible to dupe every item, even crystals...

Comment

Score! A lvl 17 Ice Hornet just dropped a green chest. The item? A piece of crap... It was a gold Cap of Orc that had 33 defense, +6% magic resistance,+5 HP per kill, and 7 compositions left. I feel slightly cheated right now... :/

Comment

• Score! A lvl 17 Ice Hornet just dropped a green chest. The item? A piece of crap... It was a gold Cap of Orc that had 33 defense, +6% magic resistance,+5 HP per kill, and 7 compositions left. I feel slightly cheated right now... :/
                      No need to feel cheatet. "Normal" golden items don't come with any enchantments. Golden items from green chests have the stats of golden items plus some random enchantments. The item is useless because it was dropped by a lv 17 mob.

By the way. Has anyone found a lv 31 item with gold status.
                      Last edited by ACEHC; 01-04-2010, 20:35:37.

Comment

• and i thought i was the first person to find that glitch T.T

Comment

• Ive just about completed the game, ive completed every quest and im level 35... does anyone know why im not allowed to enter the final rest area?

There is the huge circular seal thing on the ground and i have the yellow stone thats supposed to open it... Is it just bugging out? it would suck if i had to restart now or am i missing some small detail?

Comment

• There is the huge circular seal thing on the ground and i have the yellow stone thats supposed to open it... Is it just bugging out? it would suck if i had to restart now or am i missing some small detail?
                            After getting that stone, you have to talk to the knight in the village. He will update the quest.
                            If it still doesn't work, try to move around the seal randomly and hit it with your weapon (worked with my game).

Comment

• attacking it worked. thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
                                No need to feel cheatet. "Normal" golden items don't come with any enchantments. Golden items from green chests have the stats of golden items plus some random enchantments. The item is useless because it was dropped by a lv 17 mob.

By the way. Has anyone found a lv 31 item with gold status.
                                Hmm...I knew that Green chests wouldn't drop items to my liking but I was lvl 17 at the time and the Green Chest Item would have been beneficial if I didn't already compose mine to be better than the gold item. Also, I sort of hoped that the gold item would be upgraded to +4 or above. However, it had about ten more defense than the normal Cap of Orc. It had nothing that indicated that it was +1 or above...Do Gold items (and maybe blue items) come with higher defense than normal without being upgraded (+1 or above)?

Comment

Working...
                                X