4 (aka Shi)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALchemy update

Thanks Adventure - finally figured it out.

Working on Code of Codes - probably will need hints a bit later on - gotta put up a good fight first! :-)

Comment

You're welcome. Glad you got it.

This would be handy to know in general for everyone who is busy with Codes of Codes.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

code of codes

yeah - I got that far - so far. Now working on each part. Thought I had the a******* part - but typing in tall letters didn't work....

Also the translating the m**** part is straining my brain - for the moment...

Ever onward!!

Comment

Hmm, did you realized
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Well - if

If they ARE those things then at least I'm headed in the right direction....

If not - I won't see the real road ahead as those prliminary concepts won't get out of my brain :-}

EDIT: OK! ok! Got sections B and C cleared. Just gotta play with those dots and dashes. Sometime I amaze me!!!!!

RE-EDIT: Actually got the ABCABCABCA password without solving section A! Reverse engineered that to get solution to section A - still don't see how it works - but.....

When I moved in to the room of upside down chairs - found nothing - such a disappointment....did I miss something???

Crispo Letum:
            I can't seem to locate hint #1 - any guidance???
            Last edited by Mistery; 01-08-2010, 17:16:51. Reason: Merged double post. Added spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by gfhasman
              When I moved in to the room of upside down chairs - found nothing - such a disappointment....did I miss something???
              I know what you mean, I felt a little disappointed, too. There really isn't anything to find in that room. But your synchronization percentage went up.

Originally posted by gfhasman View Post
              Crispo Letum
              I can't seem to locate hint #1 - any guidance???
              Only thing I can tell for you, that it can be found on a the location where you als can find one of crispo letum drawings.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

crispo letum

well that explains part of my problem - I only got 3 - found near a bulletin board, some pipes and 2 air vents.

Guess I need to explore more.

BTW - Found a pair of hand prints with some numbers - do I need to get past that to find #1??
                Last edited by gfhasman; 01-08-2010, 18:12:55. Reason: spelling

Comment

There are only 3 crispo letum drawings.

And now I know where part one can be found.

No, I solved the hand puzzle much later in the game.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Crispo Letum

ah - that's what I get for not paying attention!! :-}

Well - now I'll see what confusion I can extract from this riddle.....

Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome. Success!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Crispo Letum

Color me proud of myself - solved Crispo and got past hte colored windows and talked to seriphim - ALL in one session!!

Now to decipher that pair of hand prints....
                        Last edited by gfhasman; 01-09-2010, 19:24:10. Reason: spelling error

Comment

gaaah i can't figure this out! i got past the first riddle but i'm stuck everywhere else. where are you finding half these clues?!
                          i are zombie goast!

"...that'd make an awesome superhero name. 'it is i, Sexycreepyman!'"
                          - ANR
                          "1200 people disappeared, and all they ever found was chickens."
                          - ANR & Aramis
                          "how do you get 'wash my feet' out of 'make me a sandwich'?!"
                          - ANR & WITW

Comment

So you solved the maiden puzzle. Good job.

The next puzzle you have to solve is the turned around corridor with numbers on the wall.
                            There is only hint to find for that one, and it has letters in its frame. It's the note with the # is no more than ...

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Oh I forgot about this riddle. I remember it being very hard but I never did retry.

Here goes.

Wow those eyes are spooky. Still too hard for me, pity because it looks very well made.

Ok I might try again.
                              Last edited by dalveen; 02-04-2010, 23:34:52.

Comment

It is really well made.

To start: solve the eye puzzle in the shed.

Let me know if you experience some difficulties. It can be a bit tricky, but logic.
                                Last edited by Adventure; 02-05-2010, 08:41:46.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X