Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the link for this riddle no longer exist

Comment

The main link not, but the alternate links still do.
      I keep the originally link, though. In case it will become active again at some point.

Thanks for the notice, Mishu.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i'm trying to solve the playing cards riddle, but i'm stuck! i found all of them, but i don't know what to do with them beacuse imple conversion number-letter or other things gave me only gibberish.....

Comment

As I remember, the trick is that

Comment

i thought that

Comment

I looked at the wall again and still cant seem to get it. I understand the conversion, but how to get the end result is the issue. There are three numbers with addition signs and then three numbers floating about.

Ever notice how it resembles a face in a way, kinda eerie.[COLOR="Silver"]
              Last edited by armatice; 08-25-2011, 05:57:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Suigetsu View Post
                i thought that

Originally posted by armatice View Post
                I looked at the wall again and still cant seem to get it. I understand the conversion, but how to get the end result is the issue. There are three numbers with addition signs and then three numbers floating about.

Ever notice how it resembles a face in a way, kinda eerie.[COLOR="Silver"]
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

tx for the help, but i didn't manage to do any progress... -_- to me, some riddles i previously solved in this game were harder than this, but i don't get the sense of this one....it's driving me crazy could someone pm me with a more explicit hint? jeez, i feel so stupid

Comment

so now it is clear. I was using one conversion, not two. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Suigetsu View Post
                      tx for the help, but i didn't manage to do any progress... -_- to me, some riddles i previously solved in this game were harder than this, but i don't get the sense of this one....it's driving me crazy could someone pm me with a more explicit hint? jeez, i feel so stupid

I'll PM you, too.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X