Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crank811 View Post
    Did you get the Christmas Tree solved?

That's probably the easiest part of the puzzle...
    Only about 2/3 of it

This one is TOUGH, Crank !!

Last edited by donaud; 12-21-2009, 18:28:32.

Comment

If the Christmas tree is the easiest part of the game, I'm out. I've gotten about half of it.

Anyone else keep hitting the Hint button in the hopes that maybe THIS time it'll work?

Comment

This one is hard, specially when you are not a native english speaker!

However, I almost finished the "board games" screen.

Regarding the christmas tree, I´m missing about 1/3...

By the way... Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

I have four left on the Christmas tree now and four left on board games. As for the rest I am not doing so well.

Comment

Doesn't seem that the game is crafted quite like the others (?)

Comment

I genuinely did not know there were more than three Something n Something toys. Still don't, actually.

At this point I'm waiting for another game site to pick this game up, maybe one that will let its users post answers. By now, I am really not above cheating.

Comment

7 left on tree. Everything else spotty.
                Last edited by RBS; 12-22-2009, 15:53:31. Reason: counting down, very slowly

Comment

14 left on tree.

I have filled in 8 on things that start with S, 6 on dolls, 10 on board games, 5 on something n something, 4 toddler toys, 2 animal toys, 2 stuffed stuff (same 2 as on animal toys), and 1 old toy.

Comment

2 Left on Christmas tree.

2 left on "board games" panel (this 2 not directly linked to "board games").

Filled in 3 toddler toys (+2 not linked words in this panel), 2 something n something (+2 not linked words), 5 animal toys, 6 stuffed stuff, 6 old classic toys and 6 toys tha begins with S.
                    Last edited by Pichi; 12-22-2009, 16:23:54.

Comment

Nice going on the tree Pichi. I may have to PM you for some hints

Comment

I must not have had very good toys as a kid. I can't think of any that I haven't tried.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
                          I genuinely did not know there were more than three Something n Something toys. Still don't, actually.

At this point I'm waiting for another game site to pick this game up, maybe one that will let its users post answers. By now, I am really not above cheating.
                          I will PM you the answers I have if you want. You can let me know any you have that I missed too. I think working together is the only way to beat this one. I will PM anybody else that wants to share answers too.

Comment

I think you're right, I don't know how anyone could do this one alone.

Comment

Yes, I absolutely encourage collaboration on this!
                              Hopefully this puzzle will bring back memories of all those old toys we used to have around (in the days before Wii and XBox if anyone can remember that!)

Donaud - yes this puzzle is constructed differently since I had no way to link the toys all together as the other puzzles were... that's also why I had to resort to the the small letter clues. I'm currently working on some other puzzles that are theme oriented as well as more pure word link puzzles.

I have one near completion, so maybe if everyone's been good this year there will be another puzzle gift soon to fill those spare holiday hours!!

Comment

Huh, I had tried a lot of those that jack sent, just in the wrong screen. Thanks for the nudge!

Think I'll grab some lunch and hope something dawns on me when I'm not trying.
                                Last edited by nin_man; 12-22-2009, 16:47:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X