Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to save image - signature problems

I haven't found an appropriate thread so here I go:

A few months ago I had no problem with uploading a signature image, but after I deleted the previous one and tried to upload another one, I always get the Unable to save image error.
    My pic does meet the requirements (under 500x100 + it's only 9,4K), and neither upload from pc, nor from url works.
    I tried more pics so I doubt my image is damaged or something.

Anyone else experienced something like this?
    I can live without a signature image anyways, just curious.
    sigpic

Hi Fern! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will look into it and see what the issue is... We'll get back to you soon!

Comment

Fern please send me that picture. I will try that on my account, maybe i discover the problem.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood View Post
        Fern please send me that picture. I will try that on my account, maybe i discover the problem.
        I would but actually tried at least a dozen of different pics and none of them worked. Maybe my computer is guilty.
        sigpic

Comment

It may also be related to the server move not long ago, we need to test it out
          So if you have a pic that you would like to have, just send it to GamersHood or me, and hopefully we can figure out if it's your computer or a server issue.
          In both cases we should be able to upload the pic for you. And in case it's a server problem, GamersHood might need to fix it.

EDIT
          Thanks for sending me the pic. I'm going to do some testing in order to figure out the cause

EDIT2:
          No, it's not computer, I get the same error.
          I'm sure that GamersHood will look into it asap
          Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE:
          GamersHood has fixed the problem

Comment

Working...
          X