Main page avatar help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main page avatar help

On the main page where you access the games I'm trying to change my avatar but it is stuck as the one that was automatically put when I made an account on the main page. When i try to change it and hit save it says profile changed and the picture is still the same. The picture is called 320_thumb. please help.
    ( •ᴗ•)b

Hi flagalstan, It seems to me that you have a custom avatar on gamershood.com. Did it work in the meantime? Or maybe you didn't refresh the page?

Comment

Is it a picture of a man and woman? Because that's the picture I want to get rid of. I want the same avatar as I have here.
      ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

Yep
        Attached Files

Comment

I cant get rid of IT! even when i change it to not public it is still there! I HATE IT! I assume it is a bug or glitch avatar!
          ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

Hmmm, we mods don't have access to settings on gamershood.com. I'll let GamersHood know about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience, and please be patient, thank you

Comment

thanks!
              ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

GamersHood has looked into it, but it needs external support. You'll be notified as soon as the problem has been fixed. Thanks again for being patient

Comment

UPDATE:
                  The issue should be fixed. Please try to change your avatar if you haven't yet, and let us know if it worked

Comment

Working...
                  X