No announcement yet.

Nameless Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat of the word at the bottom, does is spell an english word?? ive dun an anagram but it cums up with so many!!

Comment

• PM sent Chrissie.
      "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
      www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

• pm'd back

Comment

• Originally posted by ozchick
          mapquest or google earth for level 7 pussinboots
          i cant get either of these to work
          any other suggestions for lvl 7?
          the one with all the co-ordinates

"Mmm, Marilyn Manson, lots of make-up, anti-all-American … this is where Eddie Izzard fits in’

"it cant rain all the time ..."

R.I. P. Al, the world has lost an amazing person, and I, a true friend. Dec2007

see you soon

Comment

• yay level 13

Comment

• 13 is tough. Trying to name them, 1st, 2nd and 6th are tricky. " might be A the G.

Comment

• think james think lol

Comment

• any hints as to the top left character? And bottom right?

Comment

• Also on 13 but I have to go. Couldn't have put easier pictures? Like spiderman for example? Anyway I hope to find them!!! Good luck

Comment

• lvl23

i really don't know what they're asking for in level 23....anyone through it?

Comment

• Nope, I have no idea. We obviously have all the clues that we can find. I'm not sure what the title has to do with the song though. I think we are the only two on 23 at the moment.

Comment

• i thought of the fastening device of the helmet of this frog cause it is opened...but it doesn't work...is there another name for it in english?

Comment

• Tried map quest for 13b but don't think that's right

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmer81
                              Tried map quest for 13b but don't think that's right
                              yes it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by spliff
                                i thought of the fastening device of the helmet of this frog cause it is opened...but it doesn't work...is there another name for it in english?
                                I've tried quite a few different ones so far. I really have no clue what they are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X