Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How can i become a moderator?

  1. #1
    Veteran Stickman220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The place where all good stickmen go. "WALMART!"
    Posts
    401

    Default How can i become a moderator?

    I really want to become a moderator it there a way i can become one???
    An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
    the kids were nothing to look at either

    "Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

  2. #2
    Administrator GamersHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    4,851

    Post Announcement!

    Well, at the moment there's no way to become a moderator. And i even if there would be a way to become a moderator, i would not tell you. Because if there's anything at stake then some folks just try to be a nice guy until someone gives them so called skills.
    Moderators are people who i can trust. I just can't let anyone who wants to become a moderator be a moderator.

    And please remember. If moderators are deleting your posts, moving your threads or even banning you, then there's reason for that, don't blame/flame them.

    He who fights and runs away can run away another day.



  3. #3
    Senior User bandgirl91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Siler City, NC
    Posts
    68

    Post

    Well, how can I get you to trust me? Do I just keep a clean record on the forums and games? I'm not asking you to tell me how to become a moderator. I just want to gain your trust. I want to get along with fellow players.





    Quote Originally Posted by GamersHood
    Well, at the moment there's no way to become a moderator. And i even if there would be a way to become a moderator, i would not tell you. Because if there's anything at stake then some folks just try to be a nice guy until someone gives them so called skills.
    Moderators are people who i can trust. I just can't let anyone who wants to become a moderator be a moderator.

    And please remember. If moderators are deleting your posts, moving your threads or even banning you, then there's reason for that, don't blame/flame them.
    Jack Skellington is the man! ... the man!



    Bandgirl91

  4. #4
    Formerly Vault Vault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bandgirl91
    Well, how can I get you to trust me? Do I just keep a clean record on the forums and games? I'm not asking you to tell me how to become a moderator. I just want to gain your trust. I want to get along with fellow players.
    What she said!

  5. #5
    hardcore gamer l337boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    264

    Default

    same as them
    this is not a signature

    ^^^ chain sig for Steve
    add to yours
    My forum:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/?mforum=asylumforum

  6. #6
    Keyblade Master shadow_blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A stalker!!!The police have been informed and you are BUSTED!!!
    Posts
    16

    Default

    What they said

  7. #7
    Banned Acelightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Seventh Dimension
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamersHood
    Well, at the moment there's no way to become a moderator. And i even if there would be a way to become a moderator, i would not tell you. Because if there's anything at stake then some folks just try to be a nice guy until someone gives them so called skills.
    Moderators are people who i can trust. I just can't let anyone who wants to become a moderator be a moderator.

    And please remember. If moderators are deleting your posts, moving your threads or even banning you, then there's reason for that, don't blame/flame them.
    i was banned by someone who wasnt even a moderator! their name was Unregistered

  8. #8
    SuperAlien Mistery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Watching from above
    Posts
    48,865

    Default

    No, you have been banned by a regular moderator after several warnings. Only moderators and the administrator are able to ban members.

  9. #9
    Banned Acelightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Seventh Dimension
    Posts
    536

    Default

    sorry.... my brother hacked my accont ( he is realy <<deleated>> me off )

    he told someone on neoforums that i wanted 2 <<deleated>> them!

  10. #10
    Ouch! A Spike! OneBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Careful: I'm that bump underneath your rug.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acelightning
    sorry.... my brother hacked my accont ( he is realy <<deleated>> me off )

    he told someone on neoforums that i wanted 2 <<deleated>> them!
    If it is not you logging in under your account, & your brother instead(as you say), then I would suggest you log out when you leave so that your brother cannot automatically log in. You are always able to change your password if needed too. Even if it is not you logging in it still will be treated as you b/c we have no way of telling who it is.

    If you follow this there will be no problems.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Similar Threads

  1. Esc
    By Eternal Becky in forum Games With Broken Links
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 00:56:49
  2. Rules!
    By Eternal Becky in forum Riddles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 22:58:23
  3. Rules
    By Eternal Becky in forum Escape The Room Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 22:56:30
  4. Rules
    By Eternal Becky in forum Point and Click Adventure Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 22:55:50
  5. Moderator Voter
    By GTgirl in forum Forum Related
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 04:19:35

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •