This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i become a moderator?

I really want to become a moderator it there a way i can become one???
    An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
    the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Announcement!

Well, at the moment there's no way to become a moderator. And i even if there would be a way to become a moderator, i would not tell you. Because if there's anything at stake then some folks just try to be a nice guy until someone gives them so called skills.
    Moderators are people who i can trust. I just can't let anyone who wants to become a moderator be a moderator.

And please remember. If moderators are deleting your posts, moving your threads or even banning you, then there's reason for that, don't blame/flame them.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Well, how can I get you to trust me? Do I just keep a clean record on the forums and games? I'm not asking you to tell me how to become a moderator. I just want to gain your trust. I want to get along with fellow players.

Originally posted by GamersHood
      Well, at the moment there's no way to become a moderator. And i even if there would be a way to become a moderator, i would not tell you. Because if there's anything at stake then some folks just try to be a nice guy until someone gives them so called skills.
      Moderators are people who i can trust. I just can't let anyone who wants to become a moderator be a moderator.

And please remember. If moderators are deleting your posts, moving your threads or even banning you, then there's reason for that, don't blame/flame them.
      Jack Skellington is the man! ... the man!

Bandgirl91

Comment

Originally posted by bandgirl91
        Well, how can I get you to trust me? Do I just keep a clean record on the forums and games? I'm not asking you to tell me how to become a moderator. I just want to gain your trust. I want to get along with fellow players.
        What she said!

Comment

same as them
          this is not a signature

^^^ chain sig for Steve
          add to yours
          My forum:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/?mforum=asylumforum

Comment

What they said
            Solution to 2 of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood

i was banned by someone who wasnt even a moderator! their name was Unregistered

Comment

No, you have been banned by a regular moderator after several warnings. Only moderators and the administrator are able to ban members.

Comment

sorry.... my brother hacked my accont ( he is realy <<deleated>> me off )

he told someone on neoforums that i wanted 2 <<deleated>> them!

Comment

Originally posted by Acelightning
                    sorry.... my brother hacked my accont ( he is realy <<deleated>> me off )

he told someone on neoforums that i wanted 2 <<deleated>> them!
                    If it is not you logging in under your account, & your brother instead(as you say), then I would suggest you log out when you leave so that your brother cannot automatically log in. You are always able to change your password if needed too. Even if it is not you logging in it still will be treated as you b/c we have no way of telling who it is.

If you follow this there will be no problems.
                    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

thx... and nice story

Comment

Why do all the moderators know a lot about gaming and we don't?Is a gaming knowledge required to be a mod?
                        I am a member of GFARDTO
                        Supporter of UPMGPC
                        And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

Originally posted by BeanMan3
                          Why do all the moderators know a lot about gaming and we don't?Is a gaming knowledge required to be a mod?
                          Well... The mods know so much about gaming because they're probably more used to deal with it. But there are more people that also know alot about gaming and they're not mods.
                          I don't that the fact that they know alot about gaming has something to do with the fact that they're mods...
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

but onebun. i cant change my password because it is my password for everything and i would forget it! i couldnt be bothered sending a forgot password everytime i log on!

Comment

Hmm v. interesting. *shrugs* Well I can totally understand that. You don't want to give away the name "moderator" to just anyone. Then everyone would be called a Mod and then they wouldn't be special. AND people would start banning each other and removing each other's posts.....gosh it would be crazy!!!
                              ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

Working...
                              X