No announcement yet.

Crimson Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there's a bug eith the code I'm using the exact numbers from the URL I flipped the cards, it said 4317 I enter it in the safe and it's the wrong number apparently.
    If your having a bad day, you don't have bad at all! The starving kids in africa have the life compared to stickmen! They are torn apart, pulverised, and most of all thrown of high cliffs only to land on spikes or in lava! So the next time you play one of the stickmen torture games, give the dead stickman a check for $5, he can't cash it anyways!

Comment

• it is saying that the numbers aren't right...
      i typed in the website and got to the yellow room, with cards on the table.
      flipped them over...
      put them into the safe...
      used the key...
      i have gotten out before, but, it does not want to take the numbers ^^;
      there is no spoon.

Comment

• It won't take the numbers anymore because they don't update the site.

I beat this game about a year ago and I registered for the first time this year and I just got done playing this game again and the numbers do not work 0___0

The creators are lame.
        This is actually one of my favorite rooms.

SHAME ON THEM

Comment

• truly a great game. id say that this game rating ties with white chamber, also made by the same creator. its one of those games u can keep playin again once in a blue moon without gettin bored. i do hope they make new ones!

Comment

Working...
          X