No announcement yet.

Crimson Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so frustrated with this safe nonsense. I got the code off the URL, tried it in every possible combination and still haven't managed to get through. I know this is practically the end of the game, so don't want to give up now. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I am so frustrated with this safe nonsense. I got the code off the URL, tried it in every possible combination and still haven't managed to get through. I know this is practically the end of the game, so don't want to give up now. Please help.
      Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:16:37.

Comment

omg

does any one no the code for today the date is 10-9-05 pleez help me im stuck

Comment

Thanks for that. The code you gave didn't work, but bizarrely, the one I got from the URL two days ago (7208) did! After that it was easy peasy to complete.

This is the definitely not the kind of frustration I'm looking for in a game!
          Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:17:02.

Comment

Weres...

step by step:

weres the seconed battier!
            Last edited by Adventure; 05-13-2007, 14:53:31. Reason: Added spoiler tags in quote

Comment

weres the seconed battery!?
              Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:17:18.

Comment

The bateri is betwin the bed and the wall...

where is the last ring? not the ring hwo are in det hmmm bol on the comond nears the cd player...
                Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:17:30.

Comment

?????

What does + mean?

Comment

huray!!!!

I beat the game you have to use the screwdriver to detach the doornob to win"D

Comment

• Code

I can't seem to find the right code. The one i get from the URL is not right.

Where can i get the right one, or do i have to wait 2 days for the code to aply

Comment

• jeej, i did it!!
                        Getting crazy in deciding from heaven or hell...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                            The bateri is betwin the bed and the wall...

where is the last ring? not the ring hwo are in det hmmm bol on the comond nears the cd player...
                            Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:18:37.

Comment

• How to do it

Last edited by Adventure; 05-13-2007, 14:56:26. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

• Originally posted by ikklefairy
                                Hmm.. I see a different code... If that doesn't work, try the "yellow chamber" url below..
                                if you are playing Crimson room from this site..
                                http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php
                                In Crimson Room, if you find the first 12 hidden things in the room, you will need to go to the URL on the slip of paper to find the 4 digit combination to the safe (assuming you can later find the safe). The .jpg of the URL was hard to read, so I put the link below. You still need to find and "get" the slip of paper with the URL to complete the game.
                                http://takagism.fasco-cs.com/yellow_chamber.html

Spoilers for CR can be found here...
                                http://nordinho.net/vbull/forumdisplay.php?f=24
                                Basically, what unregistered said above is about right...

A friend of mine started his own forum to discuss games and is looking for participants... http://sirfartsalot.proboards25.com/index.cgi#games

Comment

Working...
                                X