No announcement yet.

Crimson Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha i completed it i will give you a walkthrough if you contact me on <<DELETED>>
    Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:19:15.

Comment

• heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

I saw movie.........and then???????

Comment

• code

hope it helps!
        Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:19:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
          I always obtain code 4019 and I do not Know why and how to use it.Can any one tell me how to open the red box?
          Put the two rings and metal bar on top of the box then fit the battery

Comment

• anyone know the safe code for today!! november 6th

Comment

• 6 november 2005-code is 8066

Comment

• code 8066 didn't work for me and every other code posted on her didn't work either looks like i gonna have to work it out....!!!!!
                Thanks for trying to help tho!!

Comment

• Okay.......gone through loads of numbers eyes are blurring ans seriously this close to giving up so if anyone can give me any idea as to what the safe code is today plz help!!!!!
                  p.s. I did codes:: 1994,4019,2894.3041,9549,9220,4910,7862,9427,3723, 8119,7208 & 8066 none of these worked!!!

Comment

• need help??

[FONT=Times New Roman]If anyone is having trouble with crimson room let me know I will be glad to help out....don't ask about safe codes these change every day.....
                    give a shout to me **CharmedGirl** and I will help you best I can!!

Comment

• There is link in page 2 of this forum.The only thing you have to do,is to click on it and to see the code.

Comment

• What happened to the full length version of the crimson room??
                        I did it ages ago and there were more rooms to complete once you got out the crimson room but now the game just ends when you get out!! whats up with that??
                        if any one knows what i'm on about and knows the answer let me know!! plz!!

Comment

• where are all the items

Comment

• how do you unkrack the code for the rul

Comment

• i relly cant figure it out

Comment

• Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 11:20:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X