No announcement yet.

The Black Wish Cemetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I don't know - maybe you should use the rug first.
    I think however that I had an arrow there.

To use the rug

Comment

thats the prob -

I think, now it's time for me to cry for "my lost arrows"

but thanks for answering
      Last edited by TanteTabata; 02-14-2010, 15:51:22.
      sigpic

Comment

Are you sure that there is no arrow?

If you can't save on that screen, maybe you can turn around and save it from another screen?
        Or maybe you need first to find

Comment

just nothing ~ only turn around to see, that there is no hotspot, arrow, or something

saved before going down and tried several times with same effect
          Last edited by TanteTabata; 02-14-2010, 16:13:15.
          sigpic

Comment

Awww, I'm really sorry
            Keep your saved game though, because I'm going to report this problem to the game creator, and if it's really a new bug (didn't occur to me in the first game version), then he might fix it - and then you can continue from where you have left.

Comment

that would be cool, great, whow, ... ~ thanks very much!
              sigpic

Comment

No problem, I have contacted the game creator.
                Let's hope that you'll be able to finish the game, I'll keep you updated

Comment

How can I open the grave with glowing cross? The crowbar is anuseble. How can I open the trapp door in the gross? Where and how can I find the secreet wall wich you tolkingabout? please help.

Originally posted by Melwen View Post
                  How can I open the grave with glowing cross? The crowbar is anuseble. How can I open the trapp door in the gross? Where and how can I find the secreet wall wich you tolkingabout? please help.
                  Ok I´ve done it. I don´t need help yet, but under the trapp door I have problem - the arrow is missing, when I wanna go back to the rocks with rug. Never mind. Does anybody know, when this game will be upload without bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Melwen View Post
                    Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I'm trying to play this game and I'm totally stuck. Also, the single walkthrough I could find is now an invalid url.

If anyone remembers anything about this game, I could really use either

Thank you!

Comment

I trying to get the prog running...it hates my Flashplayer......hope I can help you later...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X