Yes, there was probably a short down. I'm glad that it works properly again
    :-)

Comment

I register and click to make an account and then i get this site:
      http://www.human-age.com/inscriptionNEW.php
      And there i get an error!

Comment

Sorry for the troubles you got wirodeu.
        However we are not responsible for problems that occur at game pages and we can't fix such problems.
        If this problems persist, please go to the forums of this game and post about it there. They should be able to help you.

http://www.human-age.com/forumHumanAge/

Comment

Well i try again now...
          Hope it works now!
          Who shall i sponsor?
          Well lets do wolfy...
          Not mad0 Because he is a lyer

EDIT: Yay! It works!
          EDIT2: Any tips for me?

Comment

how do you get more moral or health??
            Ninjas have more fun
            I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
            Online Family:
            PanDad:.....Hitman
            Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
            Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

Its not a long game, well by that I mean you cant spend more than 10 min a day on it. It refreshes every night at midnight. You you give tasks to your person, like go hunt, sleep ect.
              and then the next day when you log on, you will have been paid for your job and have done your hunting or sleeping.
              Its a cool game, I like it..

Okay I changed my mind!

Im on the fire starting quest and I had to choice to give a hunter a spear (which costs 222 kneecaps) or go on my own. I chose to go on my own. It came up with a cross roads and I chose east.
              It said, I chose the wrong direction and have to start the whole dam thing again!!!

AAARRRGGHHH!!!
              Last edited by Mistery; 12-26-2006, 20:30:38. Reason: Merged posts
              "The physical universe applaudes ACTION'S, not thoughts" - unknown.

Comment

So what direction is the right one? I'm saving up for a spear, but I lost my weapon in the fight with the tiger. Should I buy myself a weapon or buy the spear and go the right way?
                If you like reading, go here: http://www.cityofif.com/

If music be the food of love, play on! Shakespeare.

Comment

Okay!

Okay on my second quest.

Last edited by Mistery; 12-26-2006, 20:32:37. Reason: Merged posts, added spoiler tags
                  "The physical universe applaudes ACTION'S, not thoughts" - unknown.

Comment

Last edited by Mistery; 12-26-2006, 20:33:19. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

I have been playing this game for about a year now. It was originally a french game and its only been a few months ago that it has been translated into english. First of all, it will take you weeks, if not months to complete the first level without using the paid stuff. It takes even more time to complete the second level. The first lvl is a bit boring compare to everything thats going on on the second lvl. Myself I have a character in each level. As of feb 01st 2007, the third level is expected to go live at the end of the month, as it is still being tested. If anybody has questions, post here and I'll check from time to time or PM me, the prefered method.

On the first level, your objective is to get your stats to 80 asap. Then, while getting your weight to 40, start doing the quest. Dont waist your money on furniture, except basic health one.
                      Last edited by fredskywalker; 01-29-2007, 01:41:35.
                      I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

fredskywalker: when your in the pagan cult discovery quest, when is the man back from his break or whatever? thnx

Comment

This game is okies...

Comment

Originally posted by nychristie91
                            fredskywalker: when your in the pagan cult discovery quest, when is the man back from his break or whatever? thnx
                            Sorry I havent responded to this, I tend to forget these things. I'm sure by now you have finished all of the quests and probably you have switched to lvl 2. Unfortunately I wont be able to help you personnaly in-game for I am on the french server.

For any questions please PM me.
                            I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

not bad.... ive so far got:

ice cube, bear skin mattress, bucket, toilet, killer duck and warning sign
                              *waits in police station* ok ok i confess! i took the last piece of cake!

when a leader speaks, that leader dies.....

if you really want to be happy and accepted, be yourself. -some guy named bob who works at my local kfc

Comment

I don't know what to do can someone help me?
                                ty...

I have a job..so what am I going to do next?
                                Last edited by OneBun; 02-17-2007, 22:43:07. Reason: merging.... please use edit button & not multipost in a row~Moderation
                                never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Working...
                                X