Ghost Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Stories

Here you can only post ghost stories and pictures.

I got one... wait.

Last edited by GTgirl; 11-11-2006, 15:21:53. Reason: Change Title

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

OHH!!! i read a story just like it! however it went like this......
    Jack was driving home from a long day. He still could not get a prom date. He had bought a blue rose hoping to give it to his date. Suddenly, he saw a girl trying to catch a ride. Being a nice guy that he is, he asked her what was the matter. The girl replied: My car broke down a few miles down that way. And I need a ride home. Jack offered her a ride, and they got to talking. The girl's name was Wendy. They got to the point talking about prom. Luckily, for Jack, Wendy had no date either. So Jack worked up the courage to ask Wendy to be his date. Wendy said Yes! Jack, who wanted to make it official, and so Wendy wouldn't forget, gave her the blue rose. She tucked it neatly in her blonde hair. Minutes later, Wendy told him to stop. Jack, confused said: but i don't see any houses tho. Wendy replied: it's ok, i'll walk from here. and said goodbye. Jack drove off. 5 minutes later, he stopped and turned back in the direction of Wendy's house. Wherever it was. He had forgotten to ask her number, and couldn't contact her in any other way. he drove fast, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. He slammed his foot in the brake. There was a car on fire that had crashed in a tree. Jack ran out, to rescue whoever it was in there. Then he saw the driver. Cleary dead. A girl...with blonde hair....and neatly tucked in it...was a blue rose.

I guess i sorta messed with the story a bit, but it still turned out ok!
    every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

wow, cool stories, i like those! *trying to think of something to write myself*
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

A girl went on the bus. Finding only three guys sitting next to eachother on a bench. The guy on the right said to the middle person, Hang in there Fred. We are almost there. This Fred simply put his head on the guy's shoulder just as the bus made a right turn. Then as the bus made a left, Fred put his head the left guy's shoulder. The guy said, just one more minute. A minute later, the two guys left. Leaving Fred on the bench. About 2 minutes later, the bus jerked backward. The girl felt something by her shoe. She looked, and there was....Fred's head.

not that scary. i kno. just gross.
        every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

I edited this by posting the original story here.

A newly married couple, Billy and Mable, had bought a house in Maine. They disregarded the stories told to them about the house by the realtor about the house being haunted by an insane serial killer and moved in. Mable frequently complained about the feeling that someone was touching her in the night, and Billy resolved to stay up the whole night and see who, if anybody, was doing it.

True to his word, Billy stayed up the whole night. Around midnight, he was gripped by the feeling of an overwhelming thirst. He went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Before he could get a glass, he heard the most horrible screaming from Mable's room. Billy rushed upstairs and screamed himself. Mable's dead body lay bleeding on the bed. Billy rushed downstairs and called the police. Several nights later, Billy was finally sleeping peacefully, until around midnight. Again feeling very thirsty, Billy went downstairs and got a glass of water. He went upstairs and saw a lump in the bed. He ran over and ripped off the covers; The ghost of Mable floated up above him. She had an unholy light in her eyes, and the dark form of another man floated beside her. In her hand, Mable held the biggest knife Billy had ever seen.

"Didn't you promise Billy? Didn't you promise? 'Till death do we part! You promised!" Mable screamed, as she floated towards the frightened and paralyzed Billy.

Scary or not?
          Last edited by GTgirl; 04-13-2007, 21:34:28.

Comment

sort of. but the part of till death do we part, maybe it would have been better the man died too. with his wife.

but it's your story so. i have no right to correct it. i like it!
            Last edited by Mistery; 08-02-2006, 14:49:15. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Real Ghost Lady.....

The picture was taken without anyone knowing an apparition may have been caught on film, seeing as how the shape only appeared in the picture AFTER it was taken. No one was aware of a ghostly presence or strange activity when the photo was snapped. The picture was taken in Kramer, Pa., circa 1977. It has received moderate attention in local newspapers in the past.
              Attached Files

Comment

Did I mention
                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                sigpic

Comment

Okay....this is something that happened to me...I don't know what it was still to this day, and I don't know if I believe in ghosts...but here it is:

It was New Year's Eve, 1995, and my boyfriend at the time, and myself were the only ones at my house. We were watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve on t.v. (yes, I know...thrilling New Year's Eve, but my mom wouldn't let me out on the roads...). Anyway, the house I lived in at the time was more than 100 years old, and many, many years before I lived there, a lady had died there, and they had her wake there, too. Well, it was quiet in my house, except for the television. Suddenly, the answering machine came on, though the phone never rang. Mom's voice could be heard stating her standard recorded greeting to the caller, and then it beeped so the "caller" could leave a message... Static was the only thing that could be heard. It recorded that static for about 1 minute straight, then the answering machine clicked off, and the red light flashed alerting us of the new message. I looked at my boyfriend and said, "The phone didn't ring, did it?" Confused, he said, "No..." I went over to the answering machine and pressed "Play." It played back the same static we had just heard. I picked up the phone and checked to be sure it's ringer was on, and it had a dial tone. It was, and it did. As I was standing at the answering machine, and my boyfriend was sitting on the couch, we suddenly heard distinct footsteps.........coming from above me. We only had a one story house, and it was about 11:30 at night, and no one was home but us. The footsteps began right above my head, and very distinctly headed across the family room, paused halfway, and then continued toward the bathroom area before they stopped, and were not heard again. I made my boyfriend take a flashlight and walk around the house, looking on the roof, and in the yard. Nothing. No one. That was not the first, last, or only odd experience I, or my family members had, living in that house for the 18 years I lived there. Maybe, if people liked this story, and would like to hear another, I will post more. (Hope I didn't scare ya, Becky!! LOL..)

Comment

I think I am going to faint again

Ok that was scary for me Escape. A ghost in your house
                    But I am going to be brave and post a story too. Not now though, cause right now my heart is a bit weak after reading your story but I will surely post one.
                    Umm...and I would love to read more stories about the ghost in your house.
                    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 11-12-2006, 14:16:52.
                    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                    we grow old because we stop playing games"
                    sigpic

Comment

Great story roomie!!! loved it, post another one, pleaase ??
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

There use to be a girl called Sarah who lived down my street ages ago but one night she disappeared and never came back so this whole story circled around school.

Sarah was going to move house so her and her family were packing their belongings into boxes when at the back of her wardrobe she found a doll.
                        It was her old china doll that she hadn't seen for years and almost forgot about. It was dresses in a long cotton dress and had big blue eyes. But of course all girls grow out of dolls so she threwthe doll in the bin.
                        That night she awoke suddenly. She heard the the tap of tiny feet and a voice "Sarah Sarah I'm going to get you. I'm on your stairs" Sarah screamed as she thought someone was in the house. Her parent ran in and were explained the voice. But on investigating, no one was in the house. Yet on the stairs was her doll.
                        So she put it in her bin.
                        That night she heard the the tap of tiny feet and a voice "Sarah Sarah I'm going to get you. I'm at your door" Again she screamed and again her parents ran in. And at her door was the doll.
                        So she put itin the bin.
                        Her parents obviously thought their daughter was just having a bad dream so they comforted her so the next night she fell asleep. "Sarah sarah I'm coming to get you. I'm at your bed" She opened her eyes and their was her doll with a knife, gleaming in the moonlight. She tries to scream but no sound exited her lungs. And the last thing she saw were the doll big blue eyes.

The next day sarah went missing.
                        ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

Great story, Felicitas!

This is not scary, just..well...freaky.

Nadine was a strange girl who had some strange fears. She was scared of discovering severed arms (dripping with blood) in her basement, scared of the banshee's scream sound the trees made when the wind was exceptionally strong, but most of all, she was scared of being buried alive. All her life, Nadine had only two friends: Alice (who lived right next door) and Mark (who lived across the street). Nadine was better friends with Alice than Mark, mostly because Mark smelled like unburied corpse. He smelled so strongly of unburied corpse that you could usually tell he was close by, even before you could see him. Plus, he liked to eat dolls, seriously.
                          Mark was mostly a loner and a trickster, and he knew all about Nadine's fears. He wanted to show her how ridiculous her fears were, so he devised this plan. It was a mostly evil, kinda sadistic plan, but he thought it would be funny. Mark decided he would pretend to be dead. He would pretend to be dead, there would be a giant funeral for him, and the only person that would know he was pretending would be Nadine.
                          At the funeral, near the end, Mark would start to make noise and whoop and holler. Nadine would protest, and say, "Wait a minute, he's alive!"
                          Mark would let it go so far as having the coffin dropped into the grave, and as they were shoveling the first mound of dirt, he would pop out of the coffin and yell, "Gotcha!" Everyone at the funeral, all his family and friends, would realize what was going on and they would all have a good laugh at Nadine's expense--what a silly fear to have.The morning of Halloween, Nadine received a call from Mark's mother.
                          "I'm so sorry," she said, "but Mark was in a terrible accident. Honey, I'm calling to tell you that he's passed away." Mark's mother broke into sobs and hung up the phone.
                          Nadine felt horrible as she placed the phone back on the receiver. She didn't like this trick at all. The day of the funeral Alice, her parents and Nadine's parents all attended. Everyone from the neighborhood was there, even the ancient lady who lived alone in a big house with her cats.
                          Everyone except for Nadine. She had to stay home because she had a terrible case of laryngitis. She couldn't even speak to tell her mom it was all a trick. She tried to write a note, but she was too delirious and fell back asleep.
                          The funeral was beautiful. Members of Mark's family stood up to share stories and wonderful memories of him. Songs were sung. Everyone cried.
                          As the ceremony drew to a close, Mark became tired of pretending and started banging on the closed casket. He knew Nadine would jump up and start to protest. Everyone would be so confused.
                          He didn't know that Nadine was not there. She was asleep in her bed, dreaming about being buried alive. No one else noticed his sounds. They were all so sad and lost in their own thoughts...
                          The pallbearers came and stood at each corner of the coffin. They picked it up carefully. Mark banged, yelled, and screamed. He kicked the walls and slammed his fists on the roof of the coffin. He listened for anyone's response.
                          No one paid attention.
                          Everyone walked slowly as they followed the coffin to its final resting place. The mothers wept, some softly, some loudly, while the fathers stood stoic, like trees. The coffin was dropped slowly into the ground. Mark could hear the dirt dropping onto the top of the coffin. With each thud, thud, his body temperature rose slightly. He started sweating. He heard his mother crying out. He banged and slammed his body against the tiny walls of the coffin.
                          It was too late.

Comment

Ghost Stories.

Well, seeing as it's saturday and im in the modd for some spooky stories, let's hear your best stories. i will be back in a few minutes to see.
                            Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Well, I am STUMPED! A mod God I have not personally met.
                              Dear Vetnernsweetie, there is a'ready a thread with ghost stories at http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2000 . Perhaps you would like ta check that out first Also, I hope you have never read our own Loony Bin stories...

EDIT: Oh, I see my best friend has merged da thread. Oh, well I hope ya like da stories then
                              Last edited by Lilliputt; 12-16-2006, 17:48:07.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                              X