Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Stories

Default Ghost Stories

Here you can only post ghost stories and pictures.

I got one... wait.

Last edited by GTgirl; 11-11-2006 at 16:21:53. Reason: Change Title

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Wink

OHH!!! i read a story just like it! however it went like this......
    Jack was driving home from a long day. He still could not get a prom date. He had bought a blue rose hoping to give it to his date. Suddenly, he saw a girl trying to catch a ride. Being a nice guy that he is, he asked her what was the matter. The girl replied: My car broke down a few miles down that way. And I need a ride home. Jack offered her a ride, and they got to talking. The girl's name was Wendy. They got to the point talking about prom. Luckily, for Jack, Wendy had no date either. So Jack worked up the courage to ask Wendy to be his date. Wendy said Yes! Jack, who wanted to make it official, and so Wendy wouldn't forget, gave her the blue rose. She tucked it neatly in her blonde hair. Minutes later, Wendy told him to stop. Jack, confused said: but i don't see any houses tho. Wendy replied: it's ok, i'll walk from here. and said goodbye. Jack drove off. 5 minutes later, he stopped and turned back in the direction of Wendy's house. Wherever it was. He had forgotten to ask her number, and couldn't contact her in any other way. he drove fast, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. He slammed his foot in the brake. There was a car on fire that had crashed in a tree. Jack ran out, to rescue whoever it was in there. Then he saw the driver. Cleary dead. A girl...with blonde hair....and neatly tucked in it...was a blue rose.

I guess i sorta messed with the story a bit, but it still turned out ok!
    every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

wow, cool stories, i like those! *trying to think of something to write myself*
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

A girl went on the bus. Finding only three guys sitting next to eachother on a bench. The guy on the right said to the middle person, Hang in there Fred. We are almost there. This Fred simply put his head on the guy's shoulder just as the bus made a right turn. Then as the bus made a left, Fred put his head the left guy's shoulder. The guy said, just one more minute. A minute later, the two guys left. Leaving Fred on the bench. About 2 minutes later, the bus jerked backward. The girl felt something by her shoe. She looked, and there was....Fred's head.

not that scary. i kno. just gross.
    every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

I edited this by posting the original story here.

A newly married couple, Billy and Mable, had bought a house in Maine. They disregarded the stories told to them about the house by the realtor about the house being haunted by an insane serial killer and moved in. Mable frequently complained about the feeling that someone was touching her in the night, and Billy resolved to stay up the whole night and see who, if anybody, was doing it.

True to his word, Billy stayed up the whole night. Around midnight, he was gripped by the feeling of an overwhelming thirst. He went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Before he could get a glass, he heard the most horrible screaming from Mable's room. Billy rushed upstairs and screamed himself. Mable's dead body lay bleeding on the bed. Billy rushed downstairs and called the police. Several nights later, Billy was finally sleeping peacefully, until around midnight. Again feeling very thirsty, Billy went downstairs and got a glass of water. He went upstairs and saw a lump in the bed. He ran over and ripped off the covers; The ghost of Mable floated up above him. She had an unholy light in her eyes, and the dark form of another man floated beside her. In her hand, Mable held the biggest knife Billy had ever seen.

"Didn't you promise Billy? Didn't you promise? 'Till death do we part! You promised!" Mable screamed, as she floated towards the frightened and paralyzed Billy.

Scary or not?
    Last edited by GTgirl; 04-13-2007 at 21:34:28.

sort of. but the part of till death do we part, maybe it would have been better the man died too. with his wife.

but it's your story so. i have no right to correct it. i like it!
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-02-2006 at 14:49:15. Reason: merged posts

Default Real Ghost Lady.....

The picture was taken without anyone knowing an apparition may have been caught on film, seeing as how the shape only appeared in the picture AFTER it was taken. No one was aware of a ghostly presence or strange activity when the photo was snapped. The picture was taken in Kramer, Pa., circa 1977. It has received moderate attention in local newspapers in the past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghostlady.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	1807  

Did I mention
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"

Okay....this is something that happened to me...I don't know what it was still to this day, and I don't know if I believe in ghosts...but here it is:

It was New Year's Eve, 1995, and my boyfriend at the time, and myself were the only ones at my house. We were watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve on t.v. (yes, I know...thrilling New Year's Eve, but my mom wouldn't let me out on the roads...). Anyway, the house I lived in at the time was more than 100 years old, and many, many years before I lived there, a lady had died there, and they had her wake there, too. Well, it was quiet in my house, except for the television. Suddenly, the answering machine came on, though the phone never rang. Mom's voice could be heard stating her standard recorded greeting to the caller, and then it beeped so the "caller" could leave a message... Static was the only thing that could be heard. It recorded that static for about 1 minute straight, then the answering machine clicked off, and the red light flashed alerting us of the new message. I looked at my boyfriend and said, "The phone didn't ring, did it?" Confused, he said, "No..." I went over to the answering machine and pressed "Play." It played back the same static we had just heard. I picked up the phone and checked to be sure it's ringer was on, and it had a dial tone. It was, and it did. As I was standing at the answering machine, and my boyfriend was sitting on the couch, we suddenly heard distinct footsteps.........coming from above me. We only had a one story house, and it was about 11:30 at night, and no one was home but us. The footsteps began right above my head, and very distinctly headed across the family room, paused halfway, and then continued toward the bathroom area before they stopped, and were not heard again. I made my boyfriend take a flashlight and walk around the house, looking on the roof, and in the yard. Nothing. No one. That was not the first, last, or only odd experience I, or my family members had, living in that house for the 18 years I lived there. Maybe, if people liked this story, and would like to hear another, I will post more. (Hope I didn't scare ya, Becky!! LOL..)
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
    ~ Helen Keller ~

Find Gamershood on Facebook!

Be a part of the mind-bending, head-scratching, thought-provoking...
    Gamershood Online Riddle Contest!

Click HERE for details!

I think I am going to faint again

Ok that was scary for me Escape. A ghost in your house
    But I am going to be brave and post a story too. Not now though, cause right now my heart is a bit weak after reading your story but I will surely post one.
    Umm...and I would love to read more stories about the ghost in your house.
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 11-12-2006 at 15:16:52.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"