No announcement yet.

Ghost Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themolestarted: oh now i'm scared of the Mole!!!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Christmas in England 1940,
      The Jones were eating in the dining hall when suddenly the lights when out.Mr Jones got up and said "I will go see whats happend" and he walked out in the hall."AHHHHHHHHHHH" The family ran ina to the husband who was now lying on the floor,some one had turned the lights of. The youngist child called Ammie turned the light back on the floor and the walls covered in blood.The 30 year old father had been murdered. The wife stopped and picked up her photo album wrote at the front it read death do us part. The mum picked up the steak knife and stuck it in her heart the children coppied. The jones family were only a memorie now
      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.... More chocolate for me

If I had to kiss a frog to live I would say N.O

I think I need to cut down on the coffee

My best online mate is Escapegirl

♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪

Comment

• I don't believe in ghosts but...
        When I was in primary, people said a girl had died in an upstairs closet, now locked up, and that she cried after school hours...

one day, after school, me and friends were at a club...
        the wind was blowing and we heard moaning sounds...

I guessed it was the yr 5s playing recorder and the wind but it was still creepy!!
        INdEpenDaNte coMmE uN CHaT

love cats

But what really is an Artist?

Comment

• I had a friend named Samantha that lived right next to my house, she was a 14 years old goth and very mysterious, when I went to her house she goes to MSN and types blood, always. Her parents were very busy persons and were always on trips to the USA, one day they went and Samantha decided to stay home, with Fluffy, her white terrier with 2 years old.
          Well Samantha was scared of the dark and her dog known that, every night the dog licked her hand so she knew he was there.
          Well during a night, her dog didn't licked her hand, and then she heard a noise in her kitchen, she went to see what it was. It was her dog dead, inside the fridge.
          The next she told me this story, and 2 days after i knew the story, she was found dead in the fridge.
          She was a good friend.
          I Want Your Soul

Rooms Escaped:

Comment

• I used to live in a haunted house myself. It wasn't funny at all.
            Waterpipes would leak through the walls, the bathrooms would get stuck or overflow, the showers wouldn't work. In the yard, water always leaked from the hoses and pipes underground, it'd look like a swamp.
            My computer was in the living room, which had a sliding glass panel as a door. Several times (and not only to me, but to my family as well) a ghostly shadow would rush behind you while you were using the computer. You could see it in the monitor's reflection clearly, it was absolutely terrifying. Moved out from there a year ago.
            Also, if you closed one of the bedrooms doors in the upper floor, it would suddenly be pulled as if someone closed it for you.
            The youngest of my two sisters had the most horrible experience: once she tried to talk to the apparition in her bedroom. She sat on the bed and told it that we just wanted to live peacefully there, so she wanted it to come and sit with her to chat about it.
            She saw the bed flatten as if someone sat on it. Needless to say, she never tried doing so again. She was scared the hell out of her.
            The house belongs to an aunt of mine, so she visited this witch/shaman and asked her about the ghost. Apparently a woman from the times of the mexican revolution (1920's) used to live there (though several meters underneath, because the house used to be in some flatlands with a river nearby). She had a lot of money (a chest of gold) hidden and her and her children were murdered for it. The witch said the ghost was pleased with my aunt and her little children living in the house, because she reminded her of herself, so they moved into the house and everything seems fine.
            My little cousin (girl, 10 years old) has some sort of bond with this woman, because she told the shaman she would willingly give his money to the girl in due time.
            I'm a spiritual person, though I'm not religious, but I frankly believe in the existence of an afterlife and another dimension which interacts with ours.
            Escape games teach you:
            there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
            *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
            "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

• Ghost encounters

As for me...I've had a personal ghost encounter.
              I was over at a friends house, and this is when it was haunted. I wanted to go upstairs because he had never shown me the upstairs. He told me that was the part of his house that was haunted. I started to walk upstairs anyways. I said, "Can't I just have a quick look?" I was at the top of the stairs when I said this, and right after I said that, the door at the top of the stairs slams shut and locks.

I didn't go on those stairs until the ghost was gone and out of that house.

(if anyone wants more of my encounters, I'll post more :p
              Last edited by someguy; 07-03-2008, 20:59:50. Reason: Moved to already existing thread about this topic

Comment

• Heres one of my favorite spooky stories from one of my favorite author, David Lubar.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

It's over. The nightmare is over. Just in time. I couldn't run much farther. I could hardly breathe. Larry looked even worse. But we didn't have to run. I'd saved us. My idea worked. I could stand here now and catch my breath and wonder how things had gotten so quickly out of hand.
                I probably shouldn't have been hanging out with Larry in the first place. He can be a really big jerk. But I'm not too good at making friends, so I didn't have a lot of choices. I usually ended up spending my free time with Larry. Mostly, I didn't get involved when he was being a jerk. I didn't try to stop him, but I didn't take part.
                But the Clayton kid blamed both of us. It was all Larry's doing. That didn't matter. We were both blamed.
                I don't know where Larry got the phrase-probably from some movie. That's how it all started with the Clayton kid. What was his name? Ricky. That was it-Ricky Clayton. He's this real quiet kid who doesn't ever bother anyone or do anything much at all. Even so, there's somthing spooky about him.
                But mostly I guess he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was walking down the street toward Larry when Larry was in that mean mood of his.
                "Hey, what are you looking at?" Larry said as the kid got close to him.
                "Nothing," The kid mumbled. I guess he didn't realize what a dangerous answer that was.
                "Nothing? You calling me nothing?" That's when Larry grabbed the kid by the shirt. Larry really liked to do that. He'd grab a handful of cloth and buttons, right below the neck, and then twist his fist. I think he'd gotten that from a movie, too.
                "Come on, leave me alone." The kid squirmed a bit but didn't try to break loose.
                "You know what I am?". I could tell Larry was getting ready to use the phrase.
                The kid shook his head.
                "You know who I am?" Larry yelled, putting his face right up close so his nose was almost in the kid's eye.
                "No..."
                "I'm your worst nightmare." Larry gave the kid a push.
                The kid stumbled backward and fell down hard on his butt. I expected him to start crying, or to turn and run. He wasn't very big. Larry would never do somthing like that to anyone who had a chance of fighting back. But the kid didn't cry or run. Instead he stared straight at Larry and said "You don't know anything about nightmares."
                I guess that took Larry by suprise. He didn't say a word. Then the kid spoke again. "But you will. Real soon." He stood up slowly, his eyes still locked on us. "Your worst nightmare is coming. It's on it's way."
                "Your're crazy," Larry said. He shook his head. "Let's get out of here. This kid has lost his mind."
                I didn't need much convincing. The Clayton kid was far too strange. We walked away. Behind us I heard the kid say, "For both of you."
                As we went down Lincoln Street, the breeze picked up. The air filled with whirling maple seeds that had been blown down from three trees that grew in the yard of a house near the corner.
                Whenever I saw Larry rough up someone, I found myself acting extra friendly afterward, sort of wanting to make sure he still liked me. Maybe that's why I started to tell him my deep secret. "Hey, you ever pretend that those seeds are-"
                "What was that?" Larry said, pointing in front of us.
                I didn't see anything. "Where?"
                He shook his head. "Nothing. Let's go this way." He turned down Spring Street.
                "Sure." I followed and thought about spilling my secret. But Larry had other things to talk about.
                "Did you see that kid's face when I pushed him?" he asked, grinning. He opened his eyes wide, imitating the kid, then snorted in amusement.
                "Yeah, he really looked suprised," I said.
                "Bam, right down on his butt," Larry said. "That'll teach him to show me some respect."
                "You got that right." I said
                We'd gone less than a block when Larry stopped again. This time he just stood there and pointed.
                This time, I saw it.
                He must have been close to seven feet tall. He may have been alive once. Imagine a man made inside out. Give him claws. Give him fangs and an attitude. Now imagine somthing twice as aweful. That's what stood in front of us. If he caught up with us, I think we'd get torn to pieces quicker than you could let out a scream. From the muscles that rippled on the outside of his arms, I knew he could pull us apart as easily as a pair of wet napkins.
                Larry turned and ran down Spring, crossing Lincoln. I stuck right with him.
                "What was that?" I managed to ask as we ran.
                "My nightmare," Larry told me. "My worst nightmare"
                "Oh man. You dream that kind of stuff?"
                Before Larry could answer, we had to stop.The monster from his nightmare was right in front of us, at the corner of Spring and Hickory.
                This time, he was closer.
                Just like in a nightmare.
                We cut down Spring Street. "Let's go to one of the houses," I said. "Let's go inside."
                "No. I do that sometimes in the nightmare. Then i'm trapped."
                "Do you ever get away?" I asked.
                Larry shook his head. "He always catches me."
                We ran. He chased us, but he always ended up in front of us. "We're dead." Larry gasped. He was panting so hard he was spraying spit with each breath. "That kid. He did this."
                I thought about the kid. As we'd left, he'd said,"For both of you." For Larry for what he'd done, and for me for standing there and letting it happen. The very thought of my worst nightmare coming to life made my guts churn. But maybe two bad things could cancel each other out.
                "This way" I said, headed back toward Lincoln.
                Larry followed. He was starting to moan softly each time he breathed. I think he was running out of strength. "Sometimes, I find a gun," Larry said, gasping between sentences. "I shoot it, but it keeps coming."
                "This time is different," I said.
                We made it to Lincoln. We had to keep changing direction on the way. But we made it. I stopped before we reached the maple trees. "We can rest here," I told Larry. "We,re safe."
                "What...?" That was all Larry could get out.
                "That's my worst nightmare," I said, looking at the trees.
                "Huh?" Then Larry pointed toward the corner. "Got to run." His nightmare stood ahead of us, at the other side of the maples.
                "No. Let him come"
                I waited. I think Larry still wanted to run, but he couldn't find the strength. I watched the seeds whirling down, imaginging what would happen if they suddenly became as sharp as razors.
                A stray seed suddenly whirled at me caught by a gust of wind. The seed glanced off my forehead. I could feel somthing warm and wet running down my face. Blood. In front of us, Larry's nightmare slowly lurched forward. But it was almost over. Larry's worst nightmare was about to walk through my own worst nightmare.
                "We're okay," I said.
                "You're bleeding."
                I shook my head. "Doesn't matter." I held my breath for a moment as Larry's nightmare tried to pass through the cloud of swirling seeds. It was like watching tomatoes in a blender. I had to turn away. I looked at Larry's face. He was staring straight ahead, watching his nightmare get shredded.
                "My nightmare..." He still hadn't caught his breath.
                "It's okay," I said. "It's over."
                "My nightmare," he said again. He kept staring. I didn't know how he could stand to look at that mess. "Sometimes, I find an ax." He took a small step backward.
                "It's over," I said. I risked a peek beneath the maples. Larry's nightmare was now a thousand scattered shreds.
                "I use the ax. I chop my nightmare to pieces." He took another step back. Then he grabbed my shirt and twisted it and put his face and inch from mine. "It doesn't matter. The pieces just keep coming."
                I looked past Larry to the spot where his nightmare should have ended.
                "No," I gasped as my blood froze in my veins and my muscles fell slack from fear. "No..."
                Larry was right. The pieces were coming. They were small. But they were fast. Suddenly, the maple seeds didn't seem all that awful. Suddenly, I had a new worst nightmare. I tried to run, but the pieces were everywhere.

Sorry if this story took up a lot of room, but I just had to share this with you guys.
                If you like this story, check out the book
                In The Land of The Lawn Weenies
                with over 30 more great stories
                I have to take a break now, my hands are acheing.
                I am a senior junior officer of the GFARDTO

And a full-time patient of the
                GH LOONY BIN

The jokester of gamershood.
                Why arn't you laughing!?

If you are what you eat, then im a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Weird.

Comment

• -cant_touch_this-

Hmm.. I couldn't understand the story very much.. But nice tho!
                  Last edited by SuX.MeY.LoLli-; 09-05-2008, 09:03:07. Reason: Wrong person
                  Gambateh when playing your game!!

Comment

Working...
                  X