My GH family
    MUM-
    DAD-
    SIS- Rima...
    BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

This is not a story of me but it is a TRUE story:

This is not a Halloween story but it might has well be. My aunt used to live in this part of Michigan that was kind of out in the country. Well, next to her house is an old cemetery. Also, about half a mile from her house is an old house, and my brother and cousins and I are convinced it's haunted.

It's made of a reddish brick, and has shutters that are all closed up, and those black, pointy, fence looking things on the top. There were never any lights on or people around. One day, my brother, my cousins, and I decided to go check it out. We figured we'd walk around the back yard for a few minutes and then leave. That's what we did at first. As it turns out, there was a huge, old barn
      next to it, and a field. There was an outhouse, too and even one of those things that opens up to a cellar! Well, the door of the shed was open, and it was kind of swaying in the wind. We couldn't resist. My brother went first, and we followed him into the shed. There was another door, and we saw that this door went INTO THE HOUSE!

We tried opening it, but it was jammed. Then my cousin saw that it was open about an inch. We pushed on it together and it flew open. I don't know why but we all started screaming and ran out into the yard. I couldn't believe we actually did that. We were just going to go home, but then we thought that we would be wondering forever what would have happened if we hadn't gone in there, so we went back. We were soooo scared. The first room looked like a kitchen, and it had one of those really old stoves, the kind that sits on the ground with a black pipe going through the ceiling. That was my first indication that this house could have been, like, a hundred years old. The floor was starting to creak, which made me say out loud that what if it gave out and we fell down into the cellar??? That made my cousin almost start to cry but we calmed him down. We walked cautiously through the house.

There were a lot of small rooms. We didn't dare go down to the cellar. The front door was locked, and bolted and nailed down with boards, as were all of the windows. Did I mention that during this whole thing, we were all REALLY REALLY scared?? Well, we were just about to head back, when my brother saw...a staircase. An old, brown, winding one. OH MY GOD. We discussed whether or not to go up (my brother was the only one who would, but I didn't want him up there alone with the ghosts!) He said he would only go up a few steps to see if he could see anything up there, so we let him.

And that's as far as he got. He was on about the 5th step, when we heard a horrible crashing sound from the kitchen. We all started screaming, and ran out of there fast. We didn't bother to shut the door - which was probably our first mistake. We ran back to my aunt's house, past the cemetery. At the time, the only person we told about this, was my aunt. She's cool, and we knew she wouldn't tell anyone what we did.

Well, my brother and I eventually had to go home, but this is where it gets weird!! The next day, my mom took us back to my aunt's (my other cousin was going back home to Chicago the next day, and we wanted to see her again before she left). As we drove past the cemetery, I saw something really creepy. There were some men working there, and it looked like they were DIGGING A GRAVE. Now, I don't know if they still used that cemetery, I always thought it was too old to be burying new people there, but we were wondering - were they burying something - or digging something up?

We told my aunt about it right away, and she said that there had been a FIRE in the cemetery the night before. Now this was too weird. All of this stuff happened the day after we went there. There were now "no trespassing" signs all over the yard, which meant - someone saw us in there. We don't know who, but all I kept thinking was, what would have happened if my brother had gone
      upstairs? I guess we owe our lives to that thing that fell in the kitchen!

If you like this, tell me, I'll post more
      Last edited by Hitman; 04-07-2007, 18:11:17.
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

WOW thats brilliant, cant believe it's true, lol it's so freaky,
        MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
        MUM-
        DAD-
        SIS- Rima...
        BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

Ow that was a weired story.!!! I am trying to remember similar stories. I'll write one, rather than make them out of my head.....OR DON'T I XEXEXEXEXEXE LOL

Ow yes I remember one when I was yang:

It have been about 3-5 years my family and I had moved to our new home. There was a small hill near our house, and up there was a very old house that looked like a house-barn. My sister, Maria and I was seating out side our house in the garden and talking with some other friends (which were boys). We telling funny stories, weired stories and we were laughing.
          One of the boys said that he heard the barn on the hill was haunted, and every night a crazy man was killing chickens (that were free range and lived at the hill) and eating them raw. They say that if someone interrupt him or see him killing the chickens (or eating them alive) he haunted them until he killed the person that he sow him.
          At that moment the girls were scared, especial me because my house was very close to that hill, we could see the roof of the barn. And in time the story seemed true because there were many more chickens when we moved home, than that day. As I said the chickens were free and belong to no one. Then the boys said to go and investigate if the story is true.
          The girls were so scared that we staid home and we asked one of the boys to stay with us, as the others will go to their little adventure. It was so dark you could see very well in a big distance. After 5 minutes we heard the boys screaming and yelling, asking for help.....
          I almost cried. We didn't knew what to do.Then it was quiet and there was a horrible laughing, and the screaming again. Then we heard running. We decided to move away from our garden to go in a lighter place. At that time we didn't wanted to be any near to the hill, not even inside the house. So we went another house with lights from the streets.
          We were so worried about our friends. We though that the crazy man got them and hurting them. We sow someone running fast. it was one of the boys and his clothes was all scratched. He was panicked and he tried to catch his breath. All of the girls were shaking and afraid that our friends might be dead,or wounded. We asked what happened nd he said that the story was true, and the man got the others. He was trowing knifes, stones. The other boys had slipped and the man was stabbing them with a dagger. He was the only one that escaped. And before we try to do or say something, we heard a very loud BOOOOOO behind our ears. Those stupid boys had came very quiet behind us, so they could scared us.
          That was the most stupid joke someone ever done to us. I had nightmare for weeks, probably a month. Well not exactly a ghost story LOL
          Last edited by Elni; 04-07-2007, 18:56:11.
          sigpic
          The cute chicken of LooneyBin
          With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
          Kids
          Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
          Daughter: Emo234
          Proud member of GFARDTO
          Carrot Explosion Expert
          I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

cool that story was....... good but wwas the tale of that man true?
            Last edited by invincible; 04-07-2007, 19:55:02.
            Online family:
            Online bro: Point click man
            Online dad:RC-10M
            Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

I have 1

One day on haloween a boy called joe had moved into a small flat. He was about 19 and he was thinking of marrying. Anyway on that dark night joe went to have a bath so he turned on the tap to discover that blood was comming out of the tap so he turned it off quickly. About 10 minutes later he went to the toilet and when he flushed blood was comming out and flooding the room so he called the council and the council explaned it all that one night a boy was having a shower when the boy got sucked into the pipe and the blood was running out that appartment forever more. At that point joe wanted to move house until the next day he leant on the wall and fell onto the ground of a secrote room with a bookcase with only one book and it was a magical book of witch craft. At that moment his friend had invited him for dinner so joe took the book with him. After dinner they went into a quiet room and read the book it said read aloud only and only 1 person can read. So joe read aloud a terrible curse that lifted the room. Things were comming alive that were not suppose to, teddys and cloths came alive and made a circle around him so the curse lifted, the walls fell apart and it all began. The curse felt strange until tehy landed on a big hill not to far from camelot. The royal gaurds let them into the pallace and they began a talk. "who are you people you have richer cloths than i do so off wwith their heads" said king Arthur. In the sight they saw merlin polishing the cup but he put somethign on it so no one who wasnt on king arthurs side could pick it up but when joe began to he lifted it and him and his friend got teleported to worlds edge. Then joes friend began a sudden cry because there was no water and no food but ground and grass. Suddeny a creature that had never been seen before poked its head through the big grass then that gave them an idea. The options were eat it of folow it so they descided to follow it and before anyone could stop them they saw ice cream fruit and a big juicy stake but the creature wouldnt let them eat because the yhad to give him something. They descided to give the creature the holy grail and they got to eat everything in their sight that was edible on teh table but before they know it they were zapped and teleported yet again and got back to joes friends house so they realized that they gave the holy grail to the wrong person suddeny strange metal things were outside and behind them was a man. Doctor who was right behind them saying you must stay in here them creatures are cyberman. The doctor said who has a mobile phone. Joe said yes so teh docto took it and put it on teh phone recorder and the uinverse exploded from the wave
              Last edited by invincible; 04-08-2007, 08:21:19.
              Online family:

Comment

Originally posted by invincible
                cool that story was....... good but wwas the tale of that man true?
                no it was just a joke. few days later we learn that the chicken was be eaten by free dogs. Very bad taste of humour
                sigpic
                Kids
                Proud member of GFARDTO
                Carrot Explosion Expert
                I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

ewwwww that must be horrible eatin a chicken with its feathers on

anyway i might make a story about the divinchi code i might get ideas off doctor who since they made it
                  Online family:

Comment

what can i say...boys never grow up. The bad thing was the nightmares. I was afraid my own room..I can't wait for your story to finish. Sounds very interesting
                    sigpic
                    Kids
                    Proud member of GFARDTO
                    Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

look above its finnished
                      Last edited by invincible; 04-08-2007, 08:21:54.
                      Online family:

Comment

lol your story becomes very interesting. Very good imagination. Have you though to write a book???
                        sigpic
                        Kids
                        Proud member of GFARDTO
                        Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

not really no well im makin up stories like i made up a story when i was young i was about 4-5
                          Online family:

Comment

I will post an Urban Legend and if you like it, tell me, I'll post more:

BLOODY MARY!!

Urban Legend: Chanting "Bloody Mary!" thirteen times in front of a candlelit mirror in an otherwise dark room will summon her vengeful spirit.

The Story: Go into a room with a mirror and turn all the lights off. Bathrooms seem to be perfect for this since they almost always have a mirror and are usually dark at night with the lights off and the door closed. Light a candle, look into the mirror, start chanting "Bloody Mary" . You have to do this 13 times, of course. You should see Bloody Mary behind your left shoulder after the thirteenth time.

Beware, she has been reported to 1.) Kill the person calling her, 2.) Scratch their eyes out, 3.) Drive the person mad or 4.) pull the person into the mirror with her. This is an old legend, it has been around for ages. A folklorist, Janet Langlois, published an essay on the legend back in 1978. At that time, the legend was wide spread across the USA and a popular slumber party ritual done by girls as well as boys. No one knows the true origins of the Bloody Mary tale, she's been known to be anything from a witch that was killed for practicing witchcraft to a modern day woman killed in a car crash, depending on what part of the country you live in. It was made popular again in the film Urban Legends in 1999.
                            Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Wait wasnt bloody mary queen mary 1st who burned people at the steaks
                              her name was :queen bloody mary of scotts
                              Online family:

Comment

Strange story. I never do such things cause your don't know if they are true or not so I don't risk it XD
                                sigpic
                                Kids
                                Proud member of GFARDTO
                                Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

Working...
                                X