No announcement yet.

Linkinpark333's Riddle Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level 3: i think is m*** q**** of s******* cipher but the characters aren't like the ones in purple hell

a hint pls

Comment

Level 3

I think it's 2 codes mixed together ?? but I can't find what they are if it's the way to go ...I agree it looks like M Q S cipher but only 2 characters fit that ?

Help Linkin lost again

Comment

Still stuck at level 1, I feel like such a dumbass.

Comment

Aww, don't feel that way. I can't help though. Aunty gave me too much possibilities, and I didn't saw an obvious one, so I decide to play another game.

But I am sure someone else will give you a hint.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

For level 1:
            But watch out: there´s a spelling mistake in the 4th line!

Comment

Ok... lvl 3 is driving me nuts. Like several people have already said, the pic points to a person who SHOULD make sense, but the cipher symbols don't match. Anyone got this one yet? hint pls!!

Comment

nope
                stuck here since 3 days ago

Comment

Hm,
                  but i still can´t get it to work.

Comment

stuck on level 3 also, no clue as to the cipher????

Comment

Ah! Thanks balmoral!
                      I didn't notice that mistake.

Now off to level 2

Comment

With all due respect to the author of this riddle, it's a bit confusing trying to figure out if certain typos are just errors or if they are actually clues needed to solve the cipher. Obviously the typo in lvl 1 was a simple mistake, but unless it's realized as an error, the level can't be solved.

Been stuck on level 3 for awhile now. The name of the image is not the EXACT quote for MQoS. There is one word off. Since the cipher symbols don't match most of the MQoS symbols anyway, I've been trying to find a second alphabet that works. However, I keep coming back to the question of the image title. Is the change in wording significant? Or is it simply another error?

Solving ciphers is one thing. Solving ciphers written with errors that impact the ability to find a solution is another. If there will be issues like this throughout the riddle, I may have to find a different one to solve.

GOT IT! (with no help from MQoS).

Anyone have any ideas for lvl 4? I'm thinking it's a P***F*** cipher but no clue for the keyword.
                        Last edited by Epic; 02-08-2010, 16:54:55. Reason: Update

Comment

Good job Epic!

But I think you're the only one that has got 3 so far ..I like ciphers but no way can I guess what to try on this one ...guessing isn't part of my riddle fun ..I'd love to keep playing Linkin but we need your help here!

Comment

PM's sent to Clee and MishuAnubis -- I think I gave you enough hints/suggestions that 3 will be easy now

Comment

ok, thanks epic
                              got 3

now to see 4.

got 4:

oh, no!!! at 5 i have a deja-vu of level 3. No!!!!
                              Last edited by MishuAnubis; 02-12-2010, 17:51:41.

Comment

I'm on 5 and also having flashbacks to level 3. Hoping that maybe some of the methods I tried on 3 might apply to this level instead. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X