• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telepath RPG Chapter 1

Play game:

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1751

RPG.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I ran outta money...how do i get more...falstaff wont give me any and neither i will the guard at the bar...
    I'm so diabolically British it's almost sexy

Comment

are you still there wonkaluvr? I can't even figure out how to get started here, talked to the guards, Piter and Guy - then what?
      rosebudrosebud

Comment

This game is pretty interesting.

Comment

how do you get started - anybody please?

nevermind - I finally figured it out
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-09-2006, 14:39:50. Reason: merged posts
          rosebudrosebud

Comment

you have to get a leave of absence from the office... then leave thru the west gate... click on gate to leave..

Comment

a tip

a tricky way to get money :
              you save your game, then you gamble, and each time you win money you save it, so if you lose it all you can load the game back and get your money back.

but i'm stuck, i can't pass that camp!!! any tips?

Comment

awesome! I will try that one. Thanks!
                I'm so diabolically British it's almost sexy

Comment

to get past camp, go to right and wait for ghost to pass... then run to north and zig zag between tents... you may have to wait for ghosts to part but use arrow and letter keys to run... stay to right and go around the back of the tent with the 2 guards... click on the opening in the back of the tent and you will be in... fight the guard in there... then it lets you take david out and u appear back with the uncle who takes you back to the academey... he tells you to clean out your room and you encounter the king badass... of all the choices he gives you you end up starting over or dying... i cant get past that part... if anyone figures it out please post...

i realize that that is the end of the game... when you encounter the evill lord in your room.... guess we have to wait for the 2nd version...
                  Last edited by BSRFREAK; 08-02-2006, 01:28:18.

Comment

Originally posted by BSRFREAK
                    to get past camp, go to right and wait for ghost to pass... then run to north and zig zag between tents... you may have to wait for ghosts to part but use arrow and letter keys to run... stay to right and go around the back of the tent with the 2 guards... click on the opening in the back of the tent and you will be in... fight the guard in there... then it lets you take david out and u appear back with the uncle who takes you back to the academey... he tells you to clean out your room and you encounter the king badass... of all the choices he gives you you end up starting over or dying... i cant get past that part... if anyone figures it out please post...

i realize that that is the end of the game... when you encounter the evill lord in your room.... guess we have to wait for the 2nd version...
                    Thanx so much!
                    What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

little difficult game at end. cant get the camp, still.
                      What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

oh, i didn't see you can enter the tent from the right.
                        i was waiting for the guards to leave or tryed to fight them.
                        anyway i finished it too, thanks.

Comment

Im stuck already ive talked to all the guards and the two lads but i cant go through any doors, please help

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMagic
                            Im stuck already ive talked to all the guards and the two lads but i cant go through any doors, please help
                            me to im stuck

Comment

ok the wait is over the second part is here!
                              The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X