X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Station 2: General discussion and cheats

talk about your favourite games & post cheats for them

p.s. any1 ever played the game spy vs spy, i need some cheats for it
    Last edited by Adventure; 05-14-2007, 10:25:29.
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')-('')
    put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
    1 To Spread the Virus

Star Wars Battlefront II

Cheat Player Invulnerability
    While playing in offline mode, pause the game and input UP, UP, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, UP, UP, UP, LEFT, RIGHT. A sound similar to the effect you hear when you pause the game will occur. This code cannot be turned off until you shut off your game system.

Submitted by BIGE92

Cheat Slow-Mo Sounds
    While playing, pause the game and input UP, UP, UP, LEFT, UP, DOWN, UP, UP, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. The code turns off only when your game system is rebooted and may only be entered in Rise of an Empire mode.

Cheat: Regerating Ammo
    Pause while playing offline and input UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. A chirp similar to the one heard when pausing will occur. Your ammo counter will go down, but will refill instantly when reloading.

Submitted by sbfolger9266

Cheat: No HUD
    While playing, pause and input UP, UP, UP, UP, LEFT, UP, UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, UP, UP, LEFT, RIGHT. (Unverified).

Submitted by THE CARROT

Cheat FX Change
    While playing, pause and input UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT. (Unverified).

Submitted by gary-spratt

Hint: Jedi Murder
    Jedi and Sith enemies are tough to take down, but not impossible. Simply order several AI bots to follow and open fire en masse on one target. The stamina meter of the enemy is still present and enough blaster hits will penetrate the defenses to take them down.

The best jobs for taking down Jedi and Sith are the special limited classes (Clone Commanders, Dark Troopers, Droidekas, Wookies, etc).

Hint: Getting More Power From Scotty
    In Space Assault, the shield generator can be restored if the shields are down or if the generator is destroyed. Keeping the shields up prevents any Genesis-like events from taking out your ship's vital systems and letting the other team earn victory points.

Submitted by BIGE92

Hint: Health To Go
    In space battles, the auto-turret computer room is heavily defended. You can move to the corner of the blast wall in the corner and sometimes get healed by the medical droid on the other side. This only works for some ships and if the droid is still working. You can do the same for the ammo droid as well.

Hint: Time Bomb Surprise
    During a space assault session, a fast method to get rid of enemy fighters is to place a time bomb on the ship just before it takes off. Duck and hide near any one of the ships and wait until an enemy goes for it. Time bombs stick to most surfaces and by the time the starship takes off and leaves the hangar, it's often too late for the player to exit.

Submitted by BIGE92

Hint: Space Assault Time Bomb Timing
    The pilot's time bombs are the most potent explosive for space assault. Use them to destroy the critical systems inside enemy ships:

Shield Generator ... 4 time bombs to destroy.
    Autoturret Mainframe ... 2 time bombs to destroy.
    Life Support ... 3 time bombs to destroy.
    Engine Cooling System ... 3 time bombs to destroy.

Note this assumes the enemy team does not repair the systems being attacked.

Hint: Puking Items
    In Jabba's Palace, you can get your soldier to release a stream of item pick-ups by pruposely dying in the rancor's cltuches. Once your character is grabbed, hit pause and choose to respawn. Confirm and watch that stuff fly out.

Hint: Bot Blindspot (Space Assault)
    Bots tend to lack the ability to think in Space Assault. If you rely on them heavily, here're some tricks to make them behave in relation to the very important transport in space assault:

Bots that are passengers disembark when the shuttle lands the first time.

Bots that are occupying a weapons position (including the un-bot-friendly tracking missile) disembark each subsequent time to you land.

Bots cannot reenter the shuttle (and subsequently explode it) if you land it on a ramp or on a narrow stretch of floor (as on some stages) since the majority of the shuttle body is floating off the ground.

Hint: Legendary Medals
    In your profile's options, your career statistics lists the medals and awards for that profile. If you successfully perform a specific task to earn a particular award 64 or more times, you will permanently unlock that battle bonus for that profile.

The easiest way to do this (apart from saving the profile after each battle, win or lose) is to enter the single-player training level and perform those tasks repeatedly. The training stage is one stage you cannot lose in and have infinite respawns. Stop short of taking down the droids with Mace Windu or taking over the final enemy bunker and you have literally all day to complete your tasks.

For the demolition award, it may be easier to play as a Rebel on Hoth and attack the underside neck of Imperial AT-ATs.

Your job's stock weapon will be your default choice when you change jobs at a command post. Although you can use it initially, if you switch to the award weapons, you cannot switch back unless you change your job.

Hint - Vehicle Criticals
    Rebel Hover Tank: The black coolers on the sides.

Empire hover tank: The circle on the back.

Droid hover tank: The rear panel.

Droid tank (tracked): Rear tread cylinder.

Droid Hailfire: Cylinder below the cockpit.

Empire AT-RT: The spot between the legs.

Droid Spider Walker: Linkage between the legs and body.

Empire AT-ST: Back block between the legs.

Empire AT-TE: Cylinder along the bottom.

Empire AT-AT: Neck between the body and head.

Easter Egg: Wampa Funnies
    During Hunt sessions, pause the game hold L2 + R2 and input UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT for some eggy printed commentary. (Unverified)
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')-('')
    1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

shrek superslam

Cheats
      Input the codes on the title menu. (Unverified)

Unlock all Challenges ... TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, CIRCLE, SQUARE, SQUARE, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, R1
      Unlock Pizza One ... UP, UP, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, DOWN, DOWN, L1, R1, LEFT, LEFT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, R1
      Unlock Pizza Two ... CIRCLE, CIRCLE, SQUARE, SQUARE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, L1, L1
      Unlock Pizza Three ... DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, CIRCLE, UP, TRIANGLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L1, L1
      Super Speed Modifier ... L1, L1, R1, R1, L1, R1, L1, R1, SQUARE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE
      Slammageddon ... UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, R1
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      ('')-('')
      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

wow, you know a lot of cheats! i don't know any ps2 cheats (have never played it) but i do have 2 cheats in the sims, but i guess everyone knows those
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Spy vs. Spy Cheats

Invincibility
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "ARMOR" as a code. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All weapons
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "WRKBENCH" as a code. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Double weapon damage
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "BIGGUNZ" as a code. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Permanent Fairy in Modern mode levels
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "FAIRY" as a code. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

No items dropped when killed
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "NODROP" as a code. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All Single Player Modern mode levels
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "PROHIAS" as a code to unlock all Single Player Modern mode levels. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All Story mode levels
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "ANTONIO" as a code to unlock all Story mode levels. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All multi-player levels
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "MADMAG" as a code to unlock all multi-player levels. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All Spy attachments
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "DISGUISE" as a code to unlock all Spy attachments. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All FMV sequences
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "SPYFLIX" as a code to unlock all FMV sequences. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

All concept art
          Enter the "Extras" menu and select the "Cheat" option. Enter "SPYPICS" as a code to unlock all concept art. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.

Timed levels
          Successfully complete all levels in Single Player Modern mode to unlock the Timed levels.

Concept art
          For each Timed Level that is completed, you will unlock the concept art for that level.

Aristocrat costume
          Successfully complete the Mansion level in story mode to unlock the Aristocrat costume.

Clown costume
          Successfully complete the Kooky Carnival level in story mode to unlock the Clown costume.

Flight Suit costume
          Successfully complete the Space Ship level in story mode to unlock the Flight Suit costume.

General costume
          Successfully complete the Volcano Lair level in story mode to unlock the General costume.

Samurai costume
          Successfully complete the Space Ship level in story mode to unlock the Samurai costume.

Soldier costume
          Successfully complete Area 51 level in story mode to unlock the Soldier costume.

Spy-Bot costume
          Successfully complete the Robot Factory level in story mode to unlock the Spy-Bot costume.

Worker costume
          Successfully complete the Oil Rig level in story mode to unlock the Worker costume.

Zombie costume
          Successfully complete the Haunted House level in story mode to unlock the Zombie costume.
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

thx doglover, they all worked!!!
            (\___/)
            (='.'=)
            ('')-('')
            1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

hitman:blood money

Here is a list of all levels and the firearms that can be found on them, this list only includes the weapons which are fired except the nail gun. (note: the weapons collected on the level death of a showman do not count)

A vintage year-snub nosed, SAF SMG, TMP, and the Shotgun

Curtains down-MP5, SLP.40 pistol

Flatline-SLP.40 Pistol, TMP

A new life- SLP.40 Pistol, Bull.480, Air rifle

The murder of crows- Desert Eagle, SLP.40 Pistol, SLP.40S, MP9, SG552, KAZO TRG

You better watch out- SLP.40 Pistol, TMP

Death on the Mississippi- Desert Eagle, Snub nosed, Bull.480, shotgun, FN-2000

Til death do us part- Six shooter, shotgun, elephant rifle (elephant rifle is displayed on the wall)

A house of cards-SLP.40 pistol, SLP.40 S, TMP

A dance with the devil- Desert Eagle, SLP.40 pistol, MP7, MP5, FN-2000, Dragunov Sniper (the Dragunov Sniper is on the top floor where you check the computer it blends in with the desk)

Amendment XXV- Desert Eagle, SLP.40 Pistol, MP5, Custom 1911, M14

Requiem- SLP.40 pistol, MP7, Custom 1911
              Submitted by djsickduck2002

all levels unlocked
              at the start screen enter Triangle, Square, square, Right, Down, Left, R2, X, X.
              Live in virtue no desire.
              And in the grave an angels' choir.
              You look to heaven, wonder why.
              No one can see them in the sky.
              Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Originally posted by bige92
                thx doglover, they all worked!!!
                It was no big deal...You just need to google it and "plin", everything you want is right in front of you!
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

anyone know any cheats for JakX combat racing?
                  visit my website

cool game

Comment

nessuno spiacente

Grand theft auto: san andres

lock wanted level: o > o > < [] /\ ^

Comment

Originally posted by Acelightning
                      nessuno spiacente

Grand theft auto: san andres

lock wanted level: o > o > < [] /\ ^

i don't have a "o >" on my controller or any of those
                      Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

O and > as in Circle and Right...

the thing on this pad
                        ^
                        < >
                        v

Comment

'o' is cirlcle '>' is right '<' is left '^' is up '[]' is square and 'v' is down

Comment

you could have just typed the words
                            Rammstein ~ Engel

Comment

does anybody know cheats for lego star wars the video game?

I am the The Looney Bin Sith Lord
                              Carrot Scientist

visit my profile for a cwl sand model!

Comment

Working...
                              X