No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen Avatar?
    I was pretty impressed by the technology of this 3D movie I've seen some Making of videos as well, wow, what a huge work!
    It was amazing to watch it in 3D, and the "nature" was so beautiful
    I found that also the story gives a lot to think about.

I saw it a few weeks back, too (also in 3D). I really, really enjoyed it. I had an enormous appreciation for the time and work that must have gone into it to make it so amazing.

The storyline DEFINITELY gave the viewer a lot to think about. It had a lot of deeper meanings in it, and that is one of the many things I liked about it.

Here you can hear James Cameron talk a bit about it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IsfjoxheUU

Comment

Thanks for the link

Hehe, here is the first screenshot of Avatar 2
      http://img7.abload.de/img/avatar2k5ui.jpg

Comment

It was a great movie. I saw it three times in theaters in 3D of course. Everyone I know that have seen it have liked it too.

Lol Mistery
        Sister Dia <3
        Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
        You SHOULD Be Worrying About
        U-NO-POO -
        the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

3 times! Reminds me of Star Wars when I took three left turns after exiting the theater and went right back to the ticket counter.

I want to see it after hearing the buzz about the messages the movie is sending about the environment. Cameron is good at that.

Mistery will you please control your nephew, he keeps getting into the screenshots of the movie.

Comment

The strongest message for me was about human's colonialism and imperialism.

Comment

Epice movie especcially when watched in IMAX!

Comment

I have just recently watched Avatar and really loved it.
                Zach (working on sig)

Comment

It was amazing to watch it in 3D, and the "nature" was so beautiful
                  I found that also the story gives a lot to think about.

Comment

I have watched Avtar movie and i am not surpried that this movie got good response because this movie is very interesting. I have not watched 3d movie like this.

- - - Updated - - -

I have watched Avtar movie and i am not surpried that this movie got good response because this movie is very interesting. I have not watched 3d movie like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X