Dorfield's Scary Adventure
Point and click adventure game with some platform game influence. Get out of the mansion.
Have you had any luck with the generator? I can't seem to figure it out.
what do you do after the red key? clock face puzzle?
generator puzzle? I've managed to do the clock face puzzle - which gives me a pink key (brute force i'm afraid) and i'm stuck at what to do next. my first thoughts were the clouds? but that doesn't seem very logical.
Anybody got a better idea of where to start?
after cutting the gate, how do you solve the tree puzzle?
what does it say on the trunk? go back to the relavent room - and look for clues
Originally Posted by Unregistered
generator puzzle anybody?
i'm truly confuzzled?
I can get all the way to the room with the multicolored door, but the puzzle in that room is too difficult for me. Some crazy code generator that doesn't explain itself (neither did any other puzzle, but they were moderately easy to figure out). Here is where each of the other keys are:
1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard
3) Pink = in the Grandfather clock
4) Green = behind the cloud painting
5) Multi-color = behind the coats in the yellow door room
Hints on how to solve puzzles. Don't read if you don't want to know:
1) Clock: set minute hand on 4
2) Clouds: look out the window
3) Tree: you get more than wire cutters in the trunk room
4) Coats: no hints here. Just shuffle 'em til you see the key
Stuck on the generator right now.
okay, i solved the generator puzzle - don't look at the numbers that come out, look at the other things that happen instead, its more useful.
now i'm wandering round with a dark blue key, and i don't know what to do with it. i tried using it on the gate, and it didn't work, and i can't find anywhere else, except the masks look like they can be clicked on, but i haveon't found anything useful on them yet?
how do you solve the clock i cant find the clues ??????????????
Tags for this Thread