Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the tree puzzle

Originally posted by Unregistered
    after cutting the gate, how do you solve the tree puzzle?
    Iam stuck at this point as well can anyone help?

Comment

• what is the "SECRET CODE" in the room that you open with the green key?

im so confused!!

Comment

• I feel very stupid... but I got the red key and I cant find the red room!!
        It's silly,but I just cant find that room!!
        where is it?? I've tryed to find it but its so hard! so please pleasee!! tell me where is the room... !

and dont laugh...please

Comment

• Sorry, but in the previwes pages u have all the clues u need to solve the game. U just have to read the posts. It?s easy when getting the codes: in fact: I don't what that codes means, and neather from were u can get them.
          Thx people!

P. S.: I don't know hat's the meaning of "lol". Just to know, if sb can answer me (it may be obvious).

Hugs.

Comment

• hey

How do i use the fire thing?

Comment

• thx

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Where do you find out the 5 numbers that go under the generator? I've finally gotten all the lights correctly (hint: go from least to greatest, and ignore the code numbers that pop out, just look at the arrow) and I have no clue about the five numbers at the bottom!
              thank you if it wasnt for you i woudl never have completed this game and i would have given up

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                Once you solve the tree puzzle, click on a round ball looking thing on the branch and it will give you a match to what the monster is missing on his head gear. Give him that and he will let you pass.

For the bookcase, you have to click on a book first and give the correct code. The key pops up afterwards.
                what is the code?

Comment

• Originally posted by wendycas
                  hi I'm new to sll thid snd havent yet even worked out how to send questions never mind anything else!!! So can anyone please please please tell me what the code is to open the bookcase drawer to get the key' I've tried everything and cant get any further!!!!!!!! please someone answer me
                  the answer is 37

Comment

• I like Garfield's scavenger hunt.
                    This game is stupid!

Comment

• what to do if you dont want to know then dont read

first go to the left of the house twice and get the key,

then go inside and grab the fire extingrisher

go to the window and look at the clouds then go to the cloud window and rearange the clouds intell they look like the window then you will get a green key

then go in to the green room click on the drawer on the book shel all the way to the right enter in 37

you will then get a red key

then go to the room with a clock (t took me a while to find it) which is on the left of the room with the green door change the clock to 7:20

then keep going left to the red door then go into the pink lock gate thingy

then go into the room and open the trunk into the gate cutters the go out side and cut the gate click on the tree and enter in the numbers 8283 click on the brown dot you will get a bunch of brown dots

then go to the room with the scary man blocking give him the fruit hell let you by

then put out the fire with your fire extangisher you will get a yellow key

then click around the close untell you see the rainbow key grab it

then go into the rainbow door room and click on the generator were the 5 zeros are replace them with 54906

you will then get the blue key

leave the hanted house go past the gate you cut through and the tree you entered the numberes to

and you can do the rest from there

Comment

• wow

i cant seem to figure out what everyones saying about the generater like all the lights should be on and like and dont look at the numbers that come out please help

Comment

• but how can i go past the monster?

Comment

• i need help

can someone please give me the warabouts of the yellow key ?

Comment

• help me please

how do i rearrange tbhe clouds?

Comment

• clock

wot do u put in clock to open it?????????

Comment

Working...
                                X