Dorfield's Scary Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree Puzzle in Dorfield's Scary Adventure

How do you solve the tree puzzle? I've looked in the trunk room. What am I looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      How do you solve the tree puzzle? I've looked in the trunk room. What am I looking for?
      Look at the window in pink drunk room

Comment

i must be stupid, but i didn't find the yellow key !!!

Comment

Genratorrrr

Please, tell me what is the right combination? Which is going first, secont, etc.
          I`m going nuts!

Greetins
          Alienka

Comment

im way behind you guys, i cant solve the cloud puzzle?!?

Comment

1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
              2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard

how can you get behind the fireplace guy? its the same with the drawer, in my case dorfield just scares himself every time i click there

Comment

look to the window...there are also clouds....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
                  2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard

how can you get behind the fireplace guy? its the same with the drawer, in my case dorfield just scares himself every time i click there
                  Once you solve the tree puzzle, click on a round ball looking thing on the branch and it will give you a match to what the monster is missing on his head gear. Give him that and he will let you pass.

For the bookcase, you have to click on a book first and give the correct code. The key pops up afterwards.

Comment

could someone PLEASE help with the generator? yes im watching the movements but what does that help me?

Comment

dorfields scary adventure

hi I'm new to sll thid snd havent yet even worked out how to send questions never mind anything else!!! So can anyone please please please tell me what the code is to open the bookcase drawer to get the key' I've tried everything and cant get any further!!!!!!!! please someone answer me

Comment

help

can somemone please help me all i haev is the fire extinguisher, i dont knowhow to get past the big guy and i cant find any keys plz help!!!

Comment

help!

how do i even get past the fence?

Comment

to get the pink key. put the time on the clock to 7.20. to get the green key. put the clouds in the hall picture to the same as the window in the room with all the drawers' .that as far as I've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

spoilers

the bookcase code is 37 - simply maths The Big Guy needs some kind of nuts or fruits (he`s got the same in one of his... ears ), you`ll get them when you pass the tree-puzzle. To cut the fence you`ve got to get scissors (or whatever it calls ) from the treasure box in the red room, behind the pink lock.
                              To get the pink key you have to set the clock on the 7:20. The red one is in the bookcase.
                              Good luck

AND NOW - will someone help with the GENERATOR???

Alienka

Comment

Where do you find out the 5 numbers that go under the generator? I've finally gotten all the lights correctly (hint: go from least to greatest, and ignore the code numbers that pop out, just look at the arrow) and I have no clue about the five numbers at the bottom!

Comment

Working...
                                X