Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorfield's Scary Adventure

Unregistered

1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
    2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard

how can you get behind the fireplace guy? its the same with the drawer, in my case dorfield just scares himself every time i click there

suzie

look to the window...there are also clouds....

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    1) Yellow = in the fireplace past the basement monster guy
    2) Red = in the lower right drawer of the bookshelf cupboard

how can you get behind the fireplace guy? its the same with the drawer, in my case dorfield just scares himself every time i click there
    Once you solve the tree puzzle, click on a round ball looking thing on the branch and it will give you a match to what the monster is missing on his head gear. Give him that and he will let you pass.

For the bookcase, you have to click on a book first and give the correct code. The key pops up afterwards.

Unregistered

Question

could someone PLEASE help with the generator? yes im watching the movements but what does that help me?

Angry dorfields scary adventure

hi I'm new to sll thid snd havent yet even worked out how to send questions never mind anything else!!! So can anyone please please please tell me what the code is to open the bookcase drawer to get the key' I've tried everything and cant get any further!!!!!!!! please someone answer me

Unregistered

Default help

can somemone please help me all i haev is the fire extinguisher, i dont knowhow to get past the big guy and i cant find any keys plz help!!!

Unregistered

Default help!

how do i even get past the fence?

to get the pink key. put the time on the clock to 7.20. to get the green key. put the clouds in the hall picture to the same as the window in the room with all the drawers' .that as far as I've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Default spoilers :)

the bookcase code is 37 - simply maths The Big Guy needs some kind of nuts or fruits (he`s got the same in one of his... ears ), you`ll get them when you pass the tree-puzzle. To cut the fence you`ve got to get scissors (or whatever it calls ) from the treasure box in the red room, behind the pink lock.
    To get the pink key you have to set the clock on the 7:20. The red one is in the bookcase.
    Good luck

AND NOW - will someone help with the GENERATOR???

Alienka

Unregistered

Unhappy

Where do you find out the 5 numbers that go under the generator? I've finally gotten all the lights correctly (hint: go from least to greatest, and ignore the code numbers that pop out, just look at the arrow) and I have no clue about the five numbers at the bottom!