Millsberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TManRulez
    go to the crater. Then click the trees at the left. Now will you tell me?
    Hiya Thanks nd the parts are DOWNTOWN!

Hey how do i put hings in my yard sale they are in my hand nd then i cant get them in my yard salle Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

atomiclove
    Last edited by Adventure; 05-18-2007, 12:53:52. Reason: Merged posts
    Cilit Bang Techo Remix! WooHoo

Comment

Originally posted by xBabyHarrietx
      Hiya Thanks nd the parts are DOWNTOWN!
      GOD GOD GOD! I KNOW THAT! TELL ME WHERE AT DOWNTOWN WHERE THEY ARE! GOD!
      Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

Originally posted by TManRulez
        GOD GOD GOD! I KNOW THAT! TELL ME WHEREAT DOWNTOWN WHERE THEY ARE! GOD!
        Okkay dont Get Mad but they are in shops nd stuff GOD! lol i was joking like you said @ ;(

Comment

Originally posted by xBabyHarrietx
          Okkay dont Get Mad but they are in shops nd stuff GOD! lol i was joking like you said @ ;(
          srry. do ya have ta buy stuff? cus i have full everything except health, and i still can't find em
          Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

TManRulez sorry lol umm you just have a look lik make it look ur gonna uy something just browse
            nd you will find sum

Comment

pleas helpe,where is that crater in downtown because ive bin to the lake en there was nothing,bin to peabodypark nothing,where is that crater

i have clict on every freaking tree,in every freaking lake en nothing,where is stupid ship
              Last edited by Mistery; 08-19-2006, 15:21:48. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Yo

new here

how do I earn money in this game?

[Edit] got it, sorry.

still, where do i send the greeting card [In the Karate thing] to?
                Last edited by ToryMaster; 08-19-2006, 16:57:46.

Comment

http://www.millsberry.com/crater/ship.phtml

Comment

how do i get more health?

Comment

FYI: To get to the crater manually, go to "The City" found on the side panel. Once in city view, the crater is in the "Westridge" neighborhood. Once there you will see a hole in the street. That is the crater. Once there, you will have to click the trees to your left to find Jenniera's ship. Click on her to drop off the parts.

To gain more health: Buy hygiene items from the grocery store (soap, toothpaste, etc) once you place them in your house, you will be able to click on them and "groom". Grooming + a healthy diet each day contributes to good health. Digging at the Colhurst tunnels will deplete your health, as it is hard work in unhealthy conditions.

To place things in your home: After you've bought items, go to "My Place" found on the side panel. Once there, simply choose the room you wish to place the items. At the bottom of the room, you will see a panel that says "Menu". Move the cursor there and you will see the items you have bought (food, clothes, and books are not listed here. Go to "My Stuff for those items). Choose the item you wish to place and simply move the item to the desired position in your home.

***Still trying to figure out how to send that stupid card to Robert J. Williams. I'll post the answer if I figure it out and I beg everyone to do the same!***

Oh! I forgot...

To earn money: Go to the arcade and play games!!! The arcade is found on the side panel.
                      Last edited by Mistery; 08-26-2006, 08:30:18. Reason: merged posts

Comment

how do u take picture of the lake moster thing?

Comment

hey, how do i put her clothes on? please help?!

hey how to I get a backyard?
                          Last edited by OneBun; 03-04-2007, 02:00:44. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

There is no need to take a picture of the lake monster. Sylvie has already been discovered...

To put his/her clothes on, you can either go to your closet and press the item you would like to wear, or you can press "customize (name)" underneath your avatar and move the arrows accordingly

To get a yard you'll have to go to the Hardware store and press "add a room". Each new room will cost you 2,500 bucks.

Comment

i sent the card to robert j williams!!

do u guys know what we are supose to do with treasure we find in the dig place?
                              Last edited by Mistery; 12-20-2006, 02:40:33. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by kstandow
                                how do u take picture of the lake moster thing?
                                I see what u meant now. I'm trying to figure that out also. That dumb dojo has some of the craziest tasks. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X