No announcement yet.

Millsberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touchdown ! That's a cool game, but quite easy !

Comment

im trying to get some more trophies and to get healthier. i have 100% in fitness, intelligence and civics. i groom each day too.what item do u get at hoome for fitness( eg, like towel fro health, pets for civics, folders and schoolbooks intelligent)
      *waits in police station* ok ok i confess! i took the last piece of cake!

when a leader speaks, that leader dies.....

if you really want to be happy and accepted, be yourself. -some guy named bob who works at my local kfc

Comment

Can someone please tell me how to make money?

Edit: never mind.

i can't get Sylvie on tape!
        Someone please help me :[
        Last edited by OneBun; 03-04-2007, 02:00:01. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row
        i belong in the emerald city

Comment

Help!

Hey, I may just be being stupid here but how do you take classes at the dojo? I'm on the second task, sent the thank you but my "Classes" stat is at 0%. I've been playing the karate game which I thought was how you did classes but I think it may be messing up - when it does the analysis of my performance it says I have points but they don't add to my score at the bottom. Please help! What am I doing wrong?

Comment

i'm house 31820-D

wats every1 elses?
            (\___/)
            (='.'=)
            ('')-('')
            put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
            1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

Originally posted by Ozma
              Can someone please tell me how to make money?

Edit: never mind.

i can't get Sylvie on tape!
              Someone please help me :[

Please???
              !!!!

Comment

play games
                (\___/)
                (='.'=)
                ('')-('')
                put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

Originally posted by bige92
                  play games
                  How do i catch sylvie on film?

Comment

Hey anyone knows how to put my stuff in the cabinet?

I just bought a bathroom cabinet and some bathroom stuff like toothpaste but is there a way to put them in cos I dont want to just dump them on the floor ><"

Comment

sylvie

Originally posted by Ozma View Post
                      How do i catch sylvie on film?
                      Sylvie appears 3 times a day for 1 hour at a time.

She comes out once in the morning. Pacific time it would be from 4-9am (unfortunately for you millsberry runs on eastern time)

Her afternoon appearance is 5 hours after her morning appearance. So if she is out at 6am (PST) she will be out again at 11am (PST)

She comes out once in the evening but there does not appear to be any pattern to this appearance.

Sylvie is always out for the entire hour, 6:00am - 7:00am, never from like 6:14am to 7:14am.

If you have your camera in you my stuff and you visit the lake while she is there you will automatically get a picture of her.

There is a millsberry citizens club and they track sylvie if you want you can check it out....
                      http://millsberryclub.proboards103.c...i?board=sylvie

Comment

how do u commplete d dojo i cant get ny points o matter how much i try 2 play d stupid fiting game!!!11

o n when im at the dogo in the progress chart i hv my heart n strentgh n etc in green boxes n when i put my mouse over it is says im qualifief also my task is complete but i hv 0% classes
                        Last edited by Mistery; 09-29-2008, 16:10:07. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Working...
                        X